Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

BOS / Boston Logan International Airport B4 Admirals Club (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 28, 2015, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JY1024
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

BOS / Boston Logan International Airport Terminal B Gate B4 Admirals Club reopens ~January 2019 as the only and completely renovated Club for BOS as all flight related operations relocate to a single terminal location.

Link to BOS information on aa.com.

Link to BOS web site

Location: The BOS - Boston Logan International Airport Admirals Club B4 is "Terminal B, upper level past security by gate B4 ." (aa.com) This is a rebranded US Airways Club, fully refurbished, including showers, reopening ~Jan 2019.

Hours: Please see here for current hours and further information.

Amenities:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Conference Room
  • Showers
  • Kids Area
  • Business Area
  • Quiet Area
Bar service begins at 8AM Monday - Saturday, 11AM on Sundays

See ARCHIVE: BOS / Boston Gate B4 Admirals Club (master thread) for previous posts.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

[b]Boston Logan International Airport Terminal B Gate B4 Admirals Club

Member Segments has provided the attached plan.
Attached Images  

Last edited by JDiver; Dec 5, 2018 at 8:47 am Reason: Update
Old May 2, 2018, 4:19 pm

Web site showing closed for renovations with a "Guest Services" set up at B6. Anyone know details?

I see old discussion at https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...17-18-a-2.html and https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...2017-18-a.html

Last edited by Saulinpa; May 2, 2018 at 4:24 pm
Old May 2, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Saulinpa
Web site showing closed for renovations with a "Guest Services" set up at B6. Anyone know details?

I see old discussion at https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...17-18-a-2.html and https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...2017-18-a.html
No new news--the info in the first thread is up to date and the most recent post was a couple weeks ago! I haven't seen the "guest services" desk myself, but my hunch is that it's similar to the one set up at terminal A in DFW when the AC there was under renovation: a table with some to-go drinks and snacks, and a couple of agent podiums to assist eligible guests.
Old May 2, 2018, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)

Also see discussion at AA Guide: BOS (Boston Logan) – Connections, MCT, etc.

I've provided details on the Guest Services station in those threads. What details are you looking for? Each of the threads have recent updates since the closure of the B4 lounge in early April.
Old May 7, 2018, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by Segments
What details are you looking for?
Main question that I didn't see answered is if there is an anticipated date when the remodeled club will be open.
Then I was wondering if hanging out at the B30 club makes any sense. Is it now overcrowded? What is the walk like from the B30 club to the low B gates? Does the one comment describing the walk as "hefty" mean 5 minutes or 30 minutes? I haven't been to BOS in years so can't visualize the distance.
Old May 7, 2018, 7:45 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Then I was wondering if hanging out at the B30 club makes any sense. Is it now overcrowded? What is the walk like from the B30 club to the low B gates? Does the one comment describing the walk as "hefty" mean 5 minutes or 30 minutes? I haven't been to BOS in years so can't visualize the distance.
They’ve rearranged the furniture in that club to increase the seating capacity (actually it looks like some of the furniture might be from the PMUS club)... it’s definitely tighter but I suppose it’s better than being short on seating. They also opened up a small room next to reception with extra seating.

A brisk walk from the club to the Shuttle gates is only 5 min... and maybe another five minutes all the way to the end of the low B gates. It really isn’t that far.
Old May 9, 2018, 5:32 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Main question that I didn't see answered is if there is an anticipated date when the remodeled club will be open.
Rumor is the B4 lounge will closed until year end.
Old May 9, 2018, 9:04 am

Programs: AA ExePlat

Rumor is the B4 lounge will closed until year end.
Not a rumor. It is being renovated as part of Terminal B renovations to bring all AA gates to LUS area. Estimate is opening late 2018 with expansion into current food court area and addition of showers.
JDiver likes this.
Old May 9, 2018, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by jsieds
Not a rumor. It is being renovated as part of Terminal B renovations to bring all AA gates to LUS area. Estimate is opening late 2018 with expansion into current food court area and addition of showers.
I was being optimistic. Realistically I anticipate re-opening in 2019 .. has any of AA lounge remodeling opened on time to original estimate?
JDiver likes this.
Old May 9, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: AA ExePlat

I was being optimistic. Realistically I anticipate re-opening in 2019 .. has any of AA lounge remodeling opened on time to original estimate?
The new gates are also supposed to be opened by end 2018!!
Old May 23, 2018, 9:40 pm

Today they said that they are being told the new club will open in January with the B30 closing as well.
Old May 24, 2018, 3:26 pm

New offerings: Chicken BLT wraps and Turkey Red Pepper wraps offered complimentary. Didn’t try one but nice to see expanded offerings at the gate B4 pseudo lounge.
AANYC1981 likes this.
Old May 25, 2018, 2:19 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
New offerings: Chicken BLT wraps and Turkey Red Pepper wraps offered complimentary. Didn’t try one but nice to see expanded offerings at the gate B4 pseudo lounge.
Hope this trend goes system wide at the US domestic ACs..
Old May 25, 2018, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by teemuflyer
Hope this trend goes system wide at the US domestic ACs..
It might be a substitute for the lack of soup and afternoon guac during lounge renovation.
Old May 25, 2018, 5:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG / Marriott GLD, HHonors GLD
It definitely seems like AA is testing lots of different options between these wraps / sandwiches; the pasta bar in ORD; avo toast to complement the guac; etc.

Good. DL has opened quite a gulf in the domestic lounge game with substantial food offerings and free craft beer and mid-range liquor. Granted they don't have FL / Polaris style lounges either, but glad to see AA upping their game. Hope it stays

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.