Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Canceled flight but no ability to change?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2023, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Dtw to LGA flight 4339 on May 4 isn’t available to purchase any more, and chat confirms it is no longer operating. However, when I chat in, they tell me they have no availability to change to any other flights that day or day before - even though tickets are available for sale on other routes (albeit at crazy $800-1500 per ticket right now all of a sudden)

I haven’t gotten notification from American yet, only noticed it on google flights.

I’m assuming this is just while their computers are updating? And will be fine once they do?
Old Dec 23, 2023, 9:01 pm
S80

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sea_flyer_17
Dtw to LGA flight 4339 on May 4 isn’t available to purchase any more, and chat confirms it is no longer operating. However, when I chat in, they tell me they have no availability to change to any other flights that day or day before - even though tickets are available for sale on other routes (albeit at crazy $800-1500 per ticket right now all of a sudden)

I haven’t gotten notification from American yet, only noticed it on google flights.

I’m assuming this is just while their computers are updating? And will be fine once they do?
It's the usual Saturday night/Sunday morning schedule load, check back tomorrow afternoon.
JJeffrey and ijgordon like this.
Old Dec 23, 2023, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by S80
It's the usual Saturday night/Sunday morning schedule load, check back tomorrow afternoon.
This. Flight has been zeroed out, but not actually removed from the schedule yet. 4th daily had been scheduled to start on April 4th, but is being pushed back to a May 6th start date.

GagaPilot likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.