FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   [Archived] 2015 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1443218-archived-2015-aa-com-website-app-down-glitch-bug-fix-etc-consolidated.html)

JDiver Jan 1, 15 2:31 pm

[Archived] 2015 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated)

Please note: older posts (2014 and prior) have been archived. The archive thread can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...g-fix-etc.html or accessed via the link provided in the wiki.

/Moderator

SESTAR Jan 7, 15 2:23 pm

I have 3 reservations. All ticketed by AA. Yesterday, 2 reservations were showing. This morning, all three reservations were showing on my mobile app. This afternoon, only 1 is showing on mobile and reg website.

I messeged AA on FB, they said they have no idea why. All reservations have m AA FF #. They assured me m bookings are good. :D So nice, so kind.

luvthesun Jan 9, 15 9:08 am

AA website problem?

Trying to price flights to UK. Website says invalid entry when I click on a price. Anyone else having probs just now?

eightmillionmiler Jan 9, 15 9:42 am

Selecting meals but save button just repeats menu - if I cancel none of the meal choices are saved.

CMK10 Jan 9, 15 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by luvthesun (Post 24131914)
Trying to price flights to UK. Website says invalid entry when I click on a price. Anyone else having probs just now?

I was having issues on that yesterday looking at flights to EDI. It kept saying "The Flight You Have Selected Has Sold Out" or giving me other error messages necessitating starting over :rolleyes:

luvthesun Jan 9, 15 5:24 pm

@ CMK10: Have you managed to book or finish pricing flights? I'm looking for flights to GLA. Still showing as errors. Thx

CMK10 Jan 9, 15 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by luvthesun (Post 24135182)
@ CMK10: Have you managed to book or finish pricing flights? I'm looking for flights to GLA. Still showing as errors. Thx

I managed to get pricing on routings I didn't particularly want, the trip isn't until May so I can hold off a little bit to see if this glitch or whatever it is goes away.

luvthesun Jan 9, 15 5:42 pm

I'm looking to travel April into May and hoping to upgrade from econ to bus with miles and co-payment. Optimal flights with upgrades are showing on Expert Flyer.....but I can't get them booked on the website. Ho-hum! guess I'll have to phone in and book the flights, before the upgrades disappear!

Dr. HFH Jan 9, 15 11:16 pm

Interesting glitch. My itinerary used to be $3,762.90 but seems to have gone up a bit. Now listed as "$3,762,900.00 USD." I wonder if someone in the systems group has that whole decimal thing wrong....

United747 Jan 10, 15 2:16 am

Originally Posted by Dr. HFH (Post 24136637)
Interesting glitch. My itinerary used to be $3,762.90 but seems to have gone up a bit. Now listed as "$3,762,900.00 USD." I wonder if someone in the systems group has that whole decimal thing wrong....

You should request a refund :p

GrjApp Jan 10, 15 8:29 am

I frequently get this message for reservations I'm monitoring, and also got it end of last year for another one. It seems to correct itself later in the day again. What's up with this? Usually followed by some Inavlid State message when I navigate elsewhere on the site.

Notice
We are experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to display your reservation at this time.
Please try again.

CMK10 Jan 10, 15 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp (Post 24138171)
I frequently get this message for reservations I'm monitoring, and also got it end of last year for another one. It seems to correct itself later in the day again. What's up with this? Usually followed by some Inavlid State message when I navigate elsewhere on the site.

I've been seeing that one too. Usually if I pull up my reservation later it's gone but it is certainly annoying.

luvthesun Jan 10, 15 4:34 pm

Can't book any itinerary which includes a USAirways flight from RSW to GLA and return, for any date I'm looking at; April - May; still says not available and then when try another option, says "invalid state error". However, CAN book these flights on Orbitz!

tucsnaz Jan 10, 15 9:41 pm

This afternoon I booked a flight from PHX-ORD through Concur and then immediately went into AA.com to submit the upgrade request. Oddly the reservation name was SMF/LAX.

When I verified the reservation it had the right cities and flight numbers. Is this a normal occurrence?

United747 Jan 10, 15 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by tucsnaz (Post 24141852)
This afternoon I booked a flight from PHX-ORD through Concur and then immediately went into AA.com to submit the upgrade request. Oddly the reservation name was SMF/LAX.

When I verified the reservation it had the right cities and flight numbers. Is this a normal occurrence?

I've had that happen before, and I always book direct with AA. It's not a glitch with concur.