Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for credit to appear in wallet?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2021, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

How long for credit to appear in wallet?

I've waited three days and nothing in my wallet yet. Any idea of the usual time?
Old Aug 2, 2021, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by Woofbite
I've waited three days and nothing in my wallet yet. Any idea of the usual time?
It should be immediate.
Old Aug 2, 2021, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Immediate. If it hasn't yet, I'd call.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 7:48 am
Original Poster

I called. After 45 minute wait, agent said don't count on it appearing and gave me PNR and ticket number and said reference when I make next reservation.
I'm not sure what that wallet is used for.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 8:57 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
I'm not sure why the agent said that. I've used this successfully several times since the feature was rolled out.
Old Aug 7, 2021, 4:31 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
It should be close to immediate when it’s working correctly. There’s also nothing magic about it, at least from credits resulting from a cancelled ticket. It’s just a digital representation of the ticket number. You can reuse it immediately, assuming you call or tweet and have them queue the new PNR for ticketing,
Old Aug 7, 2021, 4:33 pm
Used to be 'Travelergcp'

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Woofbite
I called. After 45 minute wait, agent said don't count on it appearing and gave me PNR and ticket number and said reference when I make next reservation.
I'm not sure what that wallet is used for.
When the wallet is working, and the stars are in alignment, one can use a canceled ticket as payment towards a new one entirely online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.