FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   LAX / Los Angeles Int'l. Airport T-4, T-5 Admirals Clubs (master thread) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1382309-lax-los-angeles-intl-airport-t-4-t-5-admirals-clubs-master-thread.html)

JDiver Jul 30, 2011 7:23 pm

LAX / Los Angeles Int'l. Airport T-4, T-5 Admirals Clubs (master thread)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-G...0/AC_B_LAX.png
LAX / Los Angeles International Airport Terminal 4 Gate 40 Admirals Club

uclacolumbiaunc Mar 25, 2015 3:57 am

LAX lounge question.

So, there are "admirals club" and "flagship lounge" at LAX T4. I believe these are two separate lounges for different classes of passenger (Flagship is reserved for international or JFK flight first class)... My question is, will "Admirals Club" have shower available? I have a pass to Admiral Club, and I would like to take a shower before hopping on my SFO-LAX-BOS redeye.

If there are showers in admirals club, how many are there? How much time should I allow for connection time in case all showers are taken..?

ty97 Mar 25, 2015 4:26 am

LAX AC does have showers. Not sure on the number of showers. I would expect that demand for the showers is lower in evening as most of the long hauls have come/gone, but I will let others confirm/deny from their personal experiences.

george 3 Mar 25, 2015 5:12 am

Originally Posted by ty97 (Post 24561733)
LAX AC does have showers. Not sure on the number of showers. I would expect that demand for the showers is lower in evening as most of the long hauls have come/gone, but I will let others confirm/deny from their personal experiences.

I think 4 or 6 stalls in AC. (edit) I will be there on Wednesday afternoon and will count the number in Flagship and Admirals.

DenverBrian May 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by george 3 (Post 24561818)
I think 4 or 6 stalls in AC. (edit) I will be there on Wednesday afternoon and will count the number in Flagship and Admirals.

I can confirm a whopping eight showers at the AC LAX.

matrixwalker2012 Jun 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Do they still have food out late at night for the QF pax or has that arrangement ended?

USAIRCHAIRMAN Jul 7, 2015 11:55 am

Originally Posted by matrixwalker2012 (Post 24958155)
Do they still have food out late at night for the QF pax or has that arrangement ended?

its still there. food is there quite late. was here recently very nice. indeed 8 shower stalls too

vattan77 Jul 19, 2015 9:55 am

LAx Admiral club

has a US air on monday 11.45pm Lax T6.is it possible to use T4 TSA,use the admiral club,taks a secure shuttle to T6 without going thru TSA @T6.
:)

SFO777 Jul 19, 2015 10:01 am

Originally Posted by vattan77 (Post 25139957)
has a US air on monday 11.45pm Lax T6.is it possible to use T4 TSA,use the admiral club,taks a secure shuttle to T6 without going thru TSA @T6.

Yes. A couple of weeks ago, I cleared T4 PreCheck security with a UA BP.
Welcome to FT!

vattan77 Jul 19, 2015 10:42 am

Thanks.

SFO777 Jul 19, 2015 10:48 am

Since you are EXP and apparently flying a US redeye, I would recommend SDC to an AA metal flight.
F seats on those US planes are painfully uncomfortable on any flight more than an hour or so.

SJC AA Jul 19, 2015 11:27 am

Originally Posted by vattan77 (Post 25139957)

The Alaska Board Room in T6 is far superior to the AA Admirals Club, and your AC membership gets you in when flying AA/US. It closes at 10pm, though.

There are tunnels that let you walk between T4 and T6, airside.

WiscAZ Aug 1, 2015 11:44 pm

Flying in to T4 and then have a Qantas flight where I will be in business class. I have a 4 hour layover and if possible would like to split time between lounges. Will I have access to the flagship lounge as an Emerald in Qantas business?

IceTrojan Aug 1, 2015 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by WiscAZ (Post 25208427)
Will I have access to the flagship lounge as an Emerald in Qantas business?

Yes, by virtue of your Emerald status.

IceTrojan Aug 1, 2015 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by SJC AA (Post 25140382)
The Alaska Board Room in T6 is far superior to the AA Admirals Club...

Matter of opinion I suppose, but I would only agree that the AS BR is better in food offerings. In terms of views, facilities like showers, and amenities like computers, the AC wins, hands down. The BR also can get really crowded to a density I've never seen in the AC.