Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

EWR Terraces Lounge Access - BA on AA codeshare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR Terraces Lounge Access - BA on AA codeshare

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 11:28 am
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by phil_flyer
Sorry, I am not clear after reading the above.

I am Emerald and will be flying LHR-JFK on Friday in J. Will that get me admission to the Concorde lounge, or the normal business class lounge? And do I get to eat the sit down dinner?
LHR-JFK in J is not a sleeper service and the pre-flight dining is not offered. As you are in J you will not have CCR access. You will have access to the Galleries First lounge based on your Oneworld emerald status.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 2:25 pm
Suspended

As a BA Gold flying EC ex EWR last Friday night I was directed to the Jet Airways lounge as the BA lounges are apparently beyond capacity on peak days. They said the lounge had called down to say there was no seating left. Until they expand the EWR lounge I would not count on getting in unless flying BA F/J on on peak days.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 6:38 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mikelat
Sounds kinda nice actually. Wish AA did that on the JFK-LHR short flights.
Indeed it is very nice. Maximizes sleep onboard. This is one of the many reasons to fly BA vs AA when going to London.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.