Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DEN / Denver International Airport Admirals Club (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Note, much of this thread concerns the previous Admirals Club located in Satellite A which closed in October 2023.

Discussion of the new and current Admirals Club begins at post 97

Admirals Club, Concourse C

After security, mezzanine level, near gate 32 (above Great Divide)

Hours
Daily: 04:30 to 23:30

Amenities
Complimentary food and drinks
Full-service bar
Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kids Room
Print Wikipost

DEN / Denver International Airport Admirals Club (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA 1K 1MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Crisphoarder
Yes, I do this all the time. Btw, AAngels there are amazing.
Agree with the AAngels comment - and I fly UA and F9 with frequency as well and they are always pleased to welcome you at DEN AC on those itineraries. One of my main reasons for renewing AC...access when flying OALs
Old Nov 10, 2017, 2:42 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold
Plenty of time go to from B to A and back again for the club.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by DCflyerAA-YX
Plenty of time go to from B to A and back again for the club.
i was pretty happy when i found the correct elevator that goes straight from the train level right up to the front door of the Admirals Club...I don't think I've ever seen a sign for it down at the train level. but when you take it, you eliminate 3 escalators, the food court, the moving walkway, and the ramp. saves 5 min each way
Old Nov 11, 2017, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Sometimes known as [ARG:6 UNDEFINED]
Originally Posted by LovePrunes
i was pretty happy when i found the correct elevator that goes straight from the train level right up to the front door of the Admirals Club...I don't think I've ever seen a sign for it down at the train level. but when you take it, you eliminate 3 escalators, the food court, the moving walkway, and the ramp. saves 5 min each way
Pretty sure there is signage for the USO and airline clubs down at the train level to point you to the elevators. I'll take a pic next time I'm there.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by DenverBrian
Pretty sure there is signage for the USO and airline clubs down at the train level to point you to the elevators. I'll take a pic next time I'm there.
that would be really helpful. Thanks for taking a pic. All I know is if you get the two elevators that are the wrong ones from train level, they don't go all the way up to the club level.

I think I remember two elevators that go all the way up to the club level and two at the other end of the train station that stop too short
Old Nov 21, 2017, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

that would be really helpful. Thanks for taking a pic. All I know is if you get the two elevators that are the wrong ones from train level, they don't go all the way up to the club level.

I think I remember two elevators that go all the way up to the club level and two at the other end of the train station that stop too short
Here's your pic.

Airline clubs have signage on the right of this escalator trailblazer. Taken from the train level, A Gates.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by Doghound
Yeah, but no EQMs on B6. Still, getting the RDM is better than nothing.

And, yeah, I've done DEN-PHL and DEN-CLT redeyes on US. Painful... simply painful.
Here's your pic.

Airline clubs have signage on the right of this escalator trailblazer. Taken from the train level, A Gates.
Thanks for the pic. The club sign in the pic is directing people to the escalator.im looking for any sign which points to the correct bank of elevators that avoid all the escalators and save time as they open just a couple feet from the club front door. However the other bank of elevators from the train don't go to the club level at all. I always get mixed up which ELEVATORS to ride, not which escalators.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 5:00 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Thanks for the pic. The club sign in the pic is directing people to the escalator.im looking for any sign which points to the correct bank of elevators that avoid all the escalators and save time as they open just a couple feet from the club front door. However the other bank of elevators from the train don't go to the club level at all. I always get mixed up which ELEVATORS to ride, not which escalators.
According to the terminal maps, the elevators in the background of that photo are the ones that go to the outer entrance of the clubs (the old CO doors). I think the one you are referring to is on the opposite end of the platform. The sign may or may not be point to the escalators, but if it’s only indicated on the terminal side of the platform, it may be a good way to remember which elevators to use.
LovePrunes likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, it's a bit of deductive reasoning. The club sign in the pic is to the right of the main sign pointing to the escalators. Note the yellow round elevator signs behind. The escalator trailblazer on the other side doesn't have any signs for the airline clubs, because they're not that way. So you either take the escalator where this sign is up one level and then to the elevator, or you intuit that the sign being offset to the right isn't directing you onto the escalator.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was able to get DIA to fix the sign for you:

LovePrunes likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 10:52 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
IIRC there is a bank of TWO elevators and a bank of ONE elevator. Take the single (in the bank of ONE) elevator to the Mezzanine level, hang a right, and walk through the big doors. Once inside those doors, the USO club is to your left and the AA/BA club is to your right down a hallway.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CloudCoder
IIRC there is a bank of TWO elevators and a bank of ONE elevator. Take the single (in the bank of ONE) elevator to the Mezzanine level, hang a right, and walk through the big doors. Once inside those doors, the USO club is to your left and the AA/BA club is to your right down a hallway.
Any of the three elevators will take you to the AC level. The single elevator does have its own, separate call button, however.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 10:58 pm

thanks for the tips, will try it myself next trip there
Old Jan 6, 2018, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Meanwhile, the Denver AC is not doing so well lately. Two months without a soda machine? Unacceptable. This morning it's dirty, the food offerings are thin and picked over, and yogurt is just thrown into the bins without ice to keep them cool.
Old Jan 7, 2018, 10:53 am

Meanwhile, the Denver AC is not doing so well lately. Two months without a soda machine? Unacceptable. This morning it's dirty, the food offerings are thin and picked over, and yogurt is just thrown into the bins without ice to keep them cool.
I agree, it's a ridiculous length of time to not have replaced the soda fountain. I think it's been broken (and now gone) for MONTHS. Perhaps they are on the list for a Coke freestyle machine? till, their budget must be paper thin if they can't make this fix in under a week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.