Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: AA "instant upgrade" (-UP, YUP) fare discount First (master thd)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2013, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
SIZE="4"]AA "instant upgrade" (-UP) fare

Click here for the current thread.
[/SIZE]

These are often referred to as "instant upgrade" fares; they upgrade into the class of service P, A or I internationally with positive space; OSO / schedule disruptions mean unless the P, A, D, I etc. fare is offered on the new flight they "downgrade" to Coach on the next available flight. (One can wait for the next flight with P, A, D, I available, but this might require overnights etc. at one's expense.)

Purchasers should carefully read the Detailed Fare Rules, as many of these are, as essentially "instant upgrades", punitive in effect during IROPS / OSO", "change of gauge" aircraft substitutions, cancellations and missed connections because if the necessary fare inventory isn't available one is generally given the option to fly now, in Economy, or wait until such inventory becomes available (which may entail hours or days at the passenger's own expense).

The detailed fare codes for these flights might look like (international) GNE7C0Z1/CRUP or SNE7C0Z1/CRUP, Lxxxx, etc. Reaccommodation in Coach: these particular sample fates will be treated like an N class fare. As well: "The most restrictive set of fare rules applies to the entire itinerary. In addition other fare rules may apply."

In the detailed fare rules, instant upgrade fares may include something like this:

ECONOMY FARE WITH AN INSTANT ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO FIRST/BUSINESS. APPLICATION CLASS OF SERVICE THESE FARES APPLY FOR ECONOMY CLASS SERVICE. CAPACITY LIMITATIONS SEATS ARE LIMITED BOTH ECONOMY AND FIRST CLASS BOOKING INVENTORIES MUST BE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING. THESE FARES PERMIT A ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
E.G. During irregular operations or missed connections, one may continue in that class of service if A, P, D, I etc. as applicable is available, or the passenger can take a voluntary downgrade to the lower class of service / Y on an earlier flight. Some may do this if waiting for A, P or I requires one or more overnights.

Refunds may be limited to $0.50 per mile to a maximum of $50 per downgraded segment, and are limited to vouchers good for future travel on AA.

Link to compensation offered for an involuntary downgrade of "instant upgrade" fares:

Instant Upgrade tickets are booked in the Main Cabin. However, Instant upgrade ticketholders who travel in the Main Cabin due to an involuntary seat change, equipment change, routing change, flight cancellation, or missed connection as a result of a late incoming flight may request a travel voucher. The voucher value shall be equal to $0.10 per mile, or $50, whichever is greater, for each flight segment flown in the downgraded cabin. Refunds will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar amount, and can be requested at www.aa.com/refunds.
One explanatory post (15 Apr 2015) might be:

Originally Posted by FWAAA

Just moments ago, I priced out a trip from LAX to DFW, and two different discounted First Class ticket options were presented, the fare class of one was SA00ZNI1 (books into P) and the other was MA00ZRI1 (books into A).

At the bottom of the purchase summary screen, AA provides this warning:

■ First/Business Fares may be an Instant Upgrade and therefore subject to restrictions.
The fare rules for both tickets provide the following as the last entry:

Rule Application
and Other Conditions

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS INFORMATIONAL AND NOT VALIDATED FOR AUTOPRICING. ECONOMY FARE WITH AN INSTANT ONECLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO FIRST/BUSINESS. APPLICATION CLASS OF SERVICE THESE FARES APPLY FOR ECONOMY CLASS SERVICE. CAPACITY LIMITATIONS SEATS ARE LIMITED BOTH ECONOMY AND FIRST CLASS BOOKING INVENTORIES MUST BE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING. THESE FARES PERMIT A ONECLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
Why does this matter? Because if I buy either of these tickets and then I decide that I want to fly an earlier or later flight, these fares will not permit me to walk up to the counter and claim a last-minute F seat if my capacity-controlled inventory is not available. For instance, if that last F seat is in F (not P or A), then I'd have to pay the fare difference in order to confirm a change to that seat.

We can (and have for years and years) argued around here that these fare practices are misleading - and I agree. Nevertheless, AA is most certainly still selling what it considers to be "instant upgrade" fares, and savvy travelers should read the fare rules* and plan accordingly.

*Or at least download them to your hard drive as a pdf at the time of reservation/purchase so that others might help decipher them when things go inverted. So often around here, people post questions where reading the fare rules is vital to an accurate answer, and they respond "who reads/saves those when buying a ticket?"

Back to the OP's question: How to find instant upgrade tickets? Nearly every domestic first class fare I've seen on aa.com is an instant upgrade ticket. Finding a domestic first class fare that isn't an instant upgrade fare is quite a chore. The OP can rest assured that if their fare books in P, A or F, they're going to earn their hoped-for tier points. As Microwave pointed out, the best/correct place for that discussion is in the British Airways forum where there are numerous BAEC members with experience in buying and flying on AA's instant upgrade F tickets.
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: AA "instant upgrade" (-UP, YUP) fare discount First (master thd)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2015, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
If you were originally in 6F, I feel especially badly because I had the same inop seat assigned on the inbound flight (ORD-DCA). But in my case, F was pretty empty and they just moved me to another window seat.
Just out of curiosity, what causes a 738 seat to go inop? All it really does is recline about two inches. Doesn't really seem like something that should make the seat unusable. Other than that there's really no other function to the seat.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 7:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2.85MM // AS MVPG100K // TK Elite Plus // AA EXP // Bonvoy TE // Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by ElmhurstNick
If you were originally in 6F, I feel especially badly because I had the same inop seat assigned on the inbound flight (ORD-DCA). But in my case, F was pretty empty and they just moved me to another window seat.
Yup. I had selected 6F when I booked.

Some on the thread suggested that I should have asked for someone else to be downgraded instead of me...someone that was upgraded. Without throwing too much DYKWIA sass around, I did ask the gate agent why they didn't downgrade someone else who actually got an upgrade with lower status or a cheaper fare. Her response was "I didn't upgrade anyone. I'm not moving anyone else out of First. You paid for economy and you're going to be seated in economy." It is hard to believe all 15 pax in that cabin paid for F (or an up fare).

I also asked about taking another flight and was told there was nothing else available that day in F. All flights were full. The clock was ticking and I wasn't feeling well and wanted to get home after a long week. I did call EXP reservations and was also also told there weren't any other flight options that day - confirming what the gate agent told me. I decided to suck it up and get on the plane. But the treatment of this fare, the way it's sold, the insistence that there's nothing more than maybe $50 owed, and the response from customer service to a customer who buys premium fares 90% of the time and earned ExPlat again months ago, is what leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Platinum, others
This happened to me, and I was given the same offer. I complained to the DoT and after some back and forth received a call from AA HQ which gave me a pro-rated refund to my credit card and a non-apology. Of course, mine happened in October 2013 and it's a while different world now... but I filed a DOT complaint via the web form and got help from a Mr. Davis from DOT who was went back and forth for just short of 2 months before getting resolution.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 8:27 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, SkyMiles
Was the GA rude? Based on the context and the way you've presented her in this thread, I'm inclined to think so.

Originally Posted by MaximusDamon
Yup. I had selected 6F when I booked.

Some on the thread suggested that I should have asked for someone else to be downgraded instead of me...someone that was upgraded. Without throwing too much DYKWIA sass around, I did ask the gate agent why they didn't downgrade someone else who actually got an upgrade with lower status or a cheaper fare. Her response was "I didn't upgrade anyone. I'm not moving anyone else out of First. You paid for economy and you're going to be seated in economy." It is hard to believe all 15 pax in that cabin paid for F (or an up fare).

I also asked about taking another flight and was told there was nothing else available that day in F. All flights were full. The clock was ticking and I wasn't feeling well and wanted to get home after a long week. I did call EXP reservations and was also also told there weren't any other flight options that day - confirming what the gate agent told me. I decided to suck it up and get on the plane. But the treatment of this fare, the way it's sold, the insistence that there's nothing more than maybe $50 owed, and the response from customer service to a customer who buys premium fares 90% of the time and earned ExPlat again months ago, is what leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 8:31 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by MaximusDamon
Btw, I just tested this and it doesn't actively state this anywhere. It only shows this fine print at the bottom of the pop up window IF you click the First Class fare window at the top of the options listed by fare/cabin. If you hover over it only it doesn't say that. The user has to actively click it. So unless you're hunting for this info it doesn't present it to you. Therefore I maintain this is very misleading.
It says it very clearly below your trip details in the five bullet points right below the fare rules link, which you are required to acknowledge you read before submitting payment, that you may have purchased an instant upgrade fare complete with its own restrictions. Right above where you type in your credit card info. How is that misleading?

Should AA maybe have a separate category labelled "instant upgrade" when selecting fares like coach plus, etc? Maybe, but they technically have met the requirements to the consumer under the current laws.

Last edited by umaa83; Aug 24, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:01 pm

Programs: UA, BA Avios, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by umaa83
It says it very clearly below your trip details in the five bullet points right below the fare rules link, which you are required to acknowledge you read before submitting payment, that you may have purchased an instant upgrade fare complete with its own restrictions. Right above where you type in your credit card info. How is that misleading?

Should AA maybe have a separate category labelled "instant upgrade" when selecting fares like coach plus, etc? Maybe, but they technically have met the requirements to the consumer under the current laws.

The text says: "First/Business Fares may be an Instant Upgrade and therefore subject to restrictions." "MAY" - why? If it's an -UP fare the website should know and state clearly that it "IS" and what exactly that means.

Also the exact same text appears if you book an F fare - so it's not differentiating the P fare.

It's clearly deceptive any way you look at it and the DOT should step in and stop this practice by the legacies.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by eyeballer
The text says: "First/Business Fares may be an Instant Upgrade and therefore subject to restrictions." "MAY" - why? If it's an -UP fare the website should know and state clearly that it "IS" and what exactly that means.

Also the exact same text appears if you book an F fare - so it's not differentiating the P fare.

It's clearly deceptive any way you look at it and the DOT should step in and stop this practice by the legacies.
Again, there's an indication it might be an instant upgrade. And the website does know, If the OP had read the fare rules, which he/she would have needed to check yes to compete their purchase, it indicates what those restrictions are. Any questions? Call AA. End of DOT complaint. Maybe it's the attorney/CPA in me but it's amazing the number of people that sign contracts and then claim they were never told XYZ condition exists.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
UA does the same thing, and I think it's unacceptable. If a customer is booking a flight, selects first class, and books a ticket that says "first class" every step of the way, it is reasonable to assume that the airline sold that customer a first class ticket. The DOT needs to crack down on this.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Again, there's an indication it might be an instant upgrade. And the website does know, If the OP had read the fare rules, which he/she would have needed to check yes to compete their purchase, it indicates what those restrictions are. Any questions? Call AA. End of DOT complaint. Maybe it's the attorney/CPA in me but it's amazing the number of people that sign contracts and then claim they were never told XYZ condition exists.
actually the fare rules do not state that it is an instant upgrade nor that there is possibility of not being accommodated in 1st class

Originally Posted by aa
NOTE - THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS INFORMATIONAL AND NOT VALIDATED FOR AUTOPRICING. ECONOMY FARE WITH AN INSTANT ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO FIRST/BUSINESS. APPLICATION CLASS OF SERVICE THESE FARES APPLY FOR ECONOMY CLASS SERVICE. CAPACITY LIMITATIONS SEATS ARE LIMITED BOTH ECONOMY AND FIRST CLASS BOOKING INVENTORIES MUST BE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING. THESE FARES PERMIT A ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
provides information that it is an upgrade provided at time of purchase. It does not give any term that states that there is anything other than a requirement that both 1st and economy bases are available at time of purchase

It does not state that the airline can revoke the 1st class
Old Aug 25, 2015, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
actually the fare rules do not state that it is an instant upgrade nor that there is possibility of not being accommodated in 1st class

provides information that it is an upgrade provided at time of purchase. It does not give any term that states that there is anything other than a requirement that both 1st and economy bases are available at time of purchase

It does not state that the airline can revoke the 1st class
Under application class of service where it says "ECONOMY" (will ignore the fact that the second sentence starts with ECONOMY FARE WITH UPGRADE). What do you suppose that means? It means you bought an economy class ticket. How much clearer should they make it? The OPs seat wasn't revoked, it was in op. They choose to fly in economy instead of waiting for a first class seat, either the same day or days later. No compensation is due from first class to economy because it was an economy class ticket. Says right in your quote above, in two separate places.

Any basis for a partial refund would potentially fall in the argument that the OP purchased a more expensive economy ticket allowing for a one class upgrade, per the T&C, and due to operational reasons that upgrade could not be accommodate in a reasonable time. A difference in fare between economy fares would be due, not first class.

Last edited by umaa83; Aug 25, 2015 at 5:56 am
Old Aug 25, 2015, 7:12 am

Under application class of service where it says "ECONOMY" (will ignore the fact that the second sentence starts with ECONOMY FARE WITH UPGRADE). What do you suppose that means? It means you bought an economy class ticket. How much clearer should they make it? The OPs seat wasn't revoked, it was in op. They choose to fly in economy instead of waiting for a first class seat, either the same day or days later. No compensation is due from first class to economy because it was an economy class ticket. Says right in your quote above, in two separate places.
Huh? Not even AA agrees with your interpretation since they do commit to providing downgrade compensation (just not necessarily the fare difference and not an amount that's disclosed anywhere in the purchase flow).

Any basis for a partial refund would potentially fall in the argument that the OP purchased a more expensive economy ticket allowing for a one class upgrade, per the T&C, and due to operational reasons that upgrade could not be accommodate in a reasonable time. A difference in fare between economy fares would be due, not first class.
Distinction without a difference. I assume what most people would think would be reasonable would the difference between fare paid and the economy alternative available at the time of booking. You are saying that is the difference between one type of economy fare and another type of economy fare--who cares as long as the amount of money is the same?

Moreover, you're just ignoring the argument made above that the fine print can't override the big print. I can't advertise a "cashmere sweater" and then have some fine print that says "actually, I'm selling you an itchy wool sweater". The fine print clarifies the original offer, it doesn't override it. In this case, the big print says that you're buying a first class fare so AA doesn't get to act like they sold you something different when push comes to shove.

Just by way of contrast, when Delta downgrades you on an -UP fare, they refund the fare difference and give an additional $200 in voucher-equivalent credit. I think if this is how AA handled these situations, they'd have a lot fewer unhappy customers and a lot fewer people asking the DOT to look into deceptive marketing practices.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by jordyn
Huh? Not even AA agrees with your interpretation since they do commit to providing downgrade compensation (just not necessarily the fare difference and not an amount that's disclosed anywhere in the purchase flow).

Distinction without a difference. I assume what most people would think would be reasonable would the difference between fare paid and the economy alternative available at the time of booking. You are saying that is the difference between one type of economy fare and another type of economy fare--who cares as long as the amount of money is the same?

Moreover, you're just ignoring the argument made above that the fine print can't override the big print. I can't advertise a "cashmere sweater" and then have some fine print that says "actually, I'm selling you an itchy wool sweater". The fine print clarifies the original offer, it doesn't override it. In this case, the big print says that you're buying a first class fare so AA doesn't get to act like they sold you something different when push comes to shove.

Just by way of contrast, when Delta downgrades you on an -UP fare, they refund the fare difference and give an additional $200 in voucher-equivalent credit. I think if this is how AA handled these situations, they'd have a lot fewer unhappy customers and a lot fewer people asking the DOT to look into deceptive marketing practices.
The OP was stating they were under the impression that they had purchased a First class ticket and wanted to be compensated as such. It's clear if they would have read the T&C, which you have to check a box saying you did before purchase, that they did not.

It doesn't matter in this case what Delta does or doesn't do. AA lists their policies and the OP was compensated accordingly. Ignorance is not a defense in this case since the OP would have been required to check the box saying they read the T&C, which clearly states it's an economy class ticket.

I'm also not ignoring a discrepancy in fine print. The OP would have been accommodated in FC, had they been willing to wait for the next available first class seat. No one at AA handcuffed them and walked them down and stuck them in Y. The OP made the decision to take the Y seat and is now being compensated based on the type of ticket he/she purchased. It also doesn't state anywhere in the booking process that you are booking a First/Business class fare, just which cabin you are in and the corresponding price. There's a lowest FARE option, but First/Business options is just the price you will pay for that cabin, not that you are buying a true F/J fare class. That's why there is a link to the T&Cs prior to entering your credit card information for purchase.

Whether or not AA should be required to have it flashing bright lights is between you and your local state representative because currently that's not the law.

Last edited by umaa83; Aug 25, 2015 at 8:02 am
Old Aug 25, 2015, 8:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
The OP was stating they were under the impression that they had purchased a First class ticket and wanted to be compensated as such. It's clear if they would have read the T&C, which you have to check a box saying you did before purchase, that they did not.

It doesn't matter in this case what Delta does or doesn't do. AA lists their policies and the OP was compensated accordingly. Ignorance is not a defense in this case since the OP would have been required to check the box saying they read the T&C, which clearly states it's an economy class ticket.

Whether or not AA should be required to have it flashing bright lights is between you and your local state representative because currently that's not the law.
Absolutely ridiculous.

All that is clearly noted before ticketing is the following...

First/Business Fares may be an Instant Upgrade and therefore subject to restrictions.
... and I'm using the term clearly very loosely in that context as it's placed in very inconspicuous font at the bottom of the fare rules page. Furthermore, it doesn't even tell you whether or not you're purchasing one of these, it just says you may be, and it gives zero information as to what this means.

In order to find a little more information one can click "View Fare Rules" which brings up a box of complete nonsense to anyone without a law or airline revenue management background and then at the very bottom of that long list of terms and conditions you get to the following box heading:

Rule Application and Other Conditions

This contains the following "information":

NOTE - THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS INFORMATIONAL AND NOT VALIDATED FOR AUTOPRICING. ECONOMY FARE WITH AN INSTANT ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE TO FIRST/BUSINESS. APPLICATION CLASS OF SERVICE THESE FARES APPLY FOR ECONOMY CLASS SERVICE. CAPACITY LIMITATIONS SEATS ARE LIMITED BOTH ECONOMY AND FIRST CLASS BOOKING INVENTORIES MUST BE AVAILABLE AT TIME OF BOOKING. THESE FARES PERMIT A ONE-CLASS UPGRADE AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
Okay, so here it finally states that this fare is a Y fare with an "instant one-class upgrade" and that "capacity limitations seats are limited both economy and first class booking inventories must be available at the time of booking." This sentence seems as though it was constructed by five employees who each spoke different languages, none of them English, and then spliced together. The only real meaning that I can derive from it is that there needs to be a seat at the time of booking in order to be seated in first class, and as long as that condition is met, you'll be flying in F. Done.

Nowhere does it state that the seat can be taken away without reaccommodation because AA's shoddy aircraft decided to have maintenance issues that day. All it seems to state is that the F seat must be there at booking to be seated in F, as long as that is satisfied, you're good to go.

This is clearly a case of the airline attempting to mislead customers into thinking they're purchasing an F fare when in reality they aren't, and then proceeding to decline responsibility when a problem arises. This is about as clear of an example of an Unfair Trade Practice as can be found. It is deceptive and very unethical.

It kind of makes you wonder why AA moved away from the terminology "instant upgrade" in the price matrix on AA.com? What exactly was wrong with keeping that?

Also, if I went to book an F ticket over the phone, I know the phone agent isn't going to sit there and disclose the terms and conditions to me, but could easily book me into P class. In that instance the customer would have absolutely no idea.

To be clear, this is not an issue isolated to AA. DL had been doing this before AA started and from what it sounds like UA does the same thing. These fares need to be categorized under something other than F/J as that is a completely misleading representation of what the customer is actually selecting.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
AA.com used to have a column specifically for instant upgrade fares in addition to the column for first fares. To me it's shady that they don't still have that column.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by cmd320
Absolutely ridiculous.

All that is clearly noted before ticketing is the following...

... and I'm using the term clearly very loosely in that context as it's placed in very inconspicuous font at the bottom of the fare rules page. Furthermore, it doesn't even tell you whether or not you're purchasing one of these, it just says you may be, and it gives zero information as to what this means.

In order to find a little more information one can click "View Fare Rules" which brings up a box of complete nonsense to anyone without a law or airline revenue management background and then at the very bottom of that long list of terms and conditions you get to the following box heading:

Rule Application and Other Conditions

This contains the following "information":

Okay, so here it finally states that this fare is a Y fare with an "instant one-class upgrade" and that "capacity limitations seats are limited both economy and first class booking inventories must be available at the time of booking." This sentence seems as though it was constructed by five employees who each spoke different languages, none of them English, and then spliced together. The only real meaning that I can derive from it is that there needs to be a seat at the time of booking in order to be seated in first class, and as long as that condition is met, you'll be flying in F. Done.

Nowhere does it state that the seat can be taken away without reaccommodation because AA's shoddy aircraft decided to have maintenance issues that day. All it seems to state is that the F seat must be there at booking to be seated in F, as long as that is satisfied, you're good to go.

This is clearly a case of the airline attempting to mislead customers into thinking they're purchasing an F fare when in reality they aren't, and then proceeding to decline responsibility when a problem arises. This is about as clear of an example of an Unfair Trade Practice as can be found. It is deceptive and very unethical.

It kind of makes you wonder why AA moved away from the terminology "instant upgrade" in the price matrix on AA.com? What exactly was wrong with keeping that?

Also, if I went to book an F ticket over the phone, I know the phone agent isn't going to sit there and disclose the terms and conditions to me, but could easily book me into P class. In that instance the customer would have absolutely no idea.

To be clear, this is not an issue isolated to AA. DL had been doing this before AA started and from what it sounds like UA does the same thing. These fares need to be categorized under something other than F/J as that is a completely misleading representation of what the customer is actually selecting.

I don't know how many times I have to say this but here it goes again. You are required to check the box attesting to the fact you read the T&C prior to purchase (it's not there for decoration). If the OP checked the box and didn't read it, it's not the airlines fault. All that is required under US law is that all terms and conditions of the ticket are disclosed. They are, and the buyer has to check a box saying they read it.

Again, AA didn't take away the OP's seat. They could have flown in F on the next available flight. Unfortunately, the next available flight wasn't soon so the OP agreed to fly in Y. The exact same thing would have happened to someone who had purchased a full fare F ticket, except the refund between F and Y I'm going to guess would have been greater.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.