Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: SFO / San Francisco Int'l. Terminal 2 Admirals Club (2011-2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2015, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
SFO / San Francisco International Airport Terminal 2 Departures D Admirals Club
(Now accessible by airside corridor from Terminal 1-C)

NOTE Club relocated to Terminal 1 March 2020
This Admirals Club opened in its interim location 14 April 2011, closed 24 March 2020. See here for the current thread on the SFO T-1 Admirals Club.

San Francisco / SFO will get a new Admirals Club when it moves to the rebuilt area of Terminal 1 in March 2020.
Link to SFO AA airport information.

Link to SFO airport web site.

LOCATION: Terminal 2, boarding area D. Main lobby past security, bear left.

NOTE: as LUS moved to Terminal 1-C there is now an airside connecting corridor allowing Admirals Club access.

"The entrance is just after security on the right from T2 and just before the temporary exit from T1 (near where the new Sky Club is under construction). There is quite a bit of seating and a "Yoga Room" in the corridor..." (Rebob)
HOURS: The hours are posted on aa.com here.

AMENITIES:
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • PCs with Internet access
  • Food for purchase
  • Showers

WiFi speed test 7 Jul 2015: ping 22 ms, 14.57 mbps down, 1.3 mbps up.

Breakfast free items items: mini-muffins, bagels and cream cheese, fruits, snack mix.
Lunch: soup, snack mix,

LINK to photos from airlinereporter.com.

Older threads include: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...il-2011-a.html

Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: SFO / San Francisco Int'l. Terminal 2 Admirals Club (2011-2020)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2020, 9:59 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
The SFO Terminal 2 Admirals Club will close and be replaced by the 20% larger new Admirals Club opening in the renovated Harvey Milk Terminal Terminal 1 on 24 March 2020.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...rals-club.html
Old Sep 10, 2020, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
SFO Admirals Club versus United Club

Originally Posted by glu800
I thought all Admirals club at least offer house wine/beer and spirits for free.

If they do, does anyone know what brand they offer?
Originally Posted by rayikes
If you have to ask the brand, you're not desperate enough.

All kidding aside, I don't remember but it's not great. The wine is the $2-3 variety. The liquor is not too great either.

It is free (or included) so that makes up for any deficiencies. They do (or did) have some decent stuff if you're willing​​​​​ to pay.
Originally Posted by SFOPhD
The SFO AC follows the same complimentary liquor rules as all other ACs.
Originally Posted by JDiver
The San Francisco Admirals Club is my "home" Club; they follow the usual Admirals Club alcoholic beverages policy described in the "drinks and spirits offerings & policy" thread.
Guide to Admirals Club Food / Snack & Beverage

As a spousal life member of both the Admirals Club (AC) and the United Club (UC), I am pleased to learn that the AC provides complimentary cheap spirits. At the UC only the house wine (red & white) and house beer are complimentary.
Originally Posted by FWAAA
Yes, towels, soap and shampoo are​​​​​​ provided.
​​​
Originally Posted by neo_781
I believe this expectation will be standard for all Admiral's Clubs and all One World lounges (and honestly, probably all airline lounges).
All the more reason to stop by the SFO AC, once COVID-19 closures are rescinded. There are no showers at any domestic UC in the U.S.A. (!)

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...d-clubs-3.html

MODERATOR NOTE: For the current thread in the new SFO Terminal 1 Admirals Club (opened 6 Oct 2020), see
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/2026482-guide-new-sfo-admirals-club-open-terminal-1-b13-6-oct-2020-a.html

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 7, 2020 at 2:54 pm Reason: Add moderator note

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.