Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

[Archived] 2015 AA.com website & app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated)

Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:38 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
2015 AA aa.com website / app down, glitch, bug, fix etc. (Consolidated)

Saturday evenings, AA loads schedules and runs batch processes. This means some scheduled flights might go missing, or your account may show all zeroes, sometimes well into Sunday. It will all come back.

aa.com troubles? Check by using aktchi's recommended way: http://isup.me- or [U]http://www.isitdown.us, http://www.doj.me[/U{

Or use this direct link - http://downorisitjustme.com/res.php?url=aa.com

If it is just you, try: reload the page, empty your cache, delete one or more cookies, quit and restart the browser, shut down and reboot the computer.

LRD shared: (maybe)... it's a bad cookie. I use the "Remove Cookie for Site" extension. This adds a menu item to your mouse right-click that clears the cookies for just the domain you are viewing. Works ...for example, clearing Citi cookies before submitting a second, same-day AA credit-card application.

"Flight / Fare selected no longer available; please modify your request" common booking error

For Web-related issues, including web-displayed fares issues, call American Airlines Web Services Phones
United Kingdom: 0207-365-0777 Mon - Fri 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. GMT; Sat - Sun 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Servicios Web de AA.com en Espaol U.S. or Canada 1-800-222-2377, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. US CT daily

All Other Locations 1-918-832-1384, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. US CT daily
Get AA.com to remember your account number and password? serfty recommends, for personal devices ONLY: Greasemonkeywith the "Allow Password Remembering".

N.B. Older posts have been archived to: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...g-fix-etc.html

/AA Forum Moderator Team
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 1, 2015, 1:31 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis

Please note: older posts (2014 and prior) have been archived. The archive thread can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...g-fix-etc.html or accessed via the link provided in the wiki.

/Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 27, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Old Jan 7, 2015, 1:23 pm

Programs: AS GOLD
I have 3 reservations. All ticketed by AA. Yesterday, 2 reservations were showing. This morning, all three reservations were showing on my mobile app. This afternoon, only 1 is showing on mobile and reg website.

I messeged AA on FB, they said they have no idea why. All reservations have m AA FF #. They assured me m bookings are good. So nice, so kind.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 8:08 am

Programs: AA Gold
AA website problem?

Trying to price flights to UK. Website says invalid entry when I click on a price. Anyone else having probs just now?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 8:42 am

Programs: aa exp and ck, spg plat, hz pc, dl life gld, marriott life plat, others
Selecting meals but save button just repeats menu - if I cancel none of the meal choices are saved.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 12:25 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by luvthesun
Trying to price flights to UK. Website says invalid entry when I click on a price. Anyone else having probs just now?
I was having issues on that yesterday looking at flights to EDI. It kept saying "The Flight You Have Selected Has Sold Out" or giving me other error messages necessitating starting over
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:24 pm

@ CMK10: Have you managed to book or finish pricing flights? I'm looking for flights to GLA. Still showing as errors. Thx
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by luvthesun
@ CMK10: Have you managed to book or finish pricing flights? I'm looking for flights to GLA. Still showing as errors. Thx
I managed to get pricing on routings I didn't particularly want, the trip isn't until May so I can hold off a little bit to see if this glitch or whatever it is goes away.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:42 pm

I'm looking to travel April into May and hoping to upgrade from econ to bus with miles and co-payment. Optimal flights with upgrades are showing on Expert Flyer.....but I can't get them booked on the website. Ho-hum! guess I'll have to phone in and book the flights, before the upgrades disappear!
Old Jan 9, 2015, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Interesting glitch. My itinerary used to be $3,762.90 but seems to have gone up a bit. Now listed as "$3,762,900.00 USD." I wonder if someone in the systems group has that whole decimal thing wrong....
Old Jan 10, 2015, 1:16 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Interesting glitch. My itinerary used to be $3,762.90 but seems to have gone up a bit. Now listed as "$3,762,900.00 USD." I wonder if someone in the systems group has that whole decimal thing wrong....
You should request a refund
Old Jan 10, 2015, 7:29 am

Programs: US, HH
I frequently get this message for reservations I'm monitoring, and also got it end of last year for another one. It seems to correct itself later in the day again. What's up with this? Usually followed by some Inavlid State message when I navigate elsewhere on the site.

Notice
We are experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to display your reservation at this time.
Please try again.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp
I frequently get this message for reservations I'm monitoring, and also got it end of last year for another one. It seems to correct itself later in the day again. What's up with this? Usually followed by some Inavlid State message when I navigate elsewhere on the site.
I've been seeing that one too. Usually if I pull up my reservation later it's gone but it is certainly annoying.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 3:34 pm

Can't book any itinerary which includes a USAirways flight from RSW to GLA and return, for any date I'm looking at; April - May; still says not available and then when try another option, says "invalid state error". However, CAN book these flights on Orbitz!
Old Jan 10, 2015, 8:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors-Diamond, Marriott-Silver, SPG-Gold
This afternoon I booked a flight from PHX-ORD through Concur and then immediately went into AA.com to submit the upgrade request. Oddly the reservation name was SMF/LAX.

When I verified the reservation it had the right cities and flight numbers. Is this a normal occurrence?

Last edited by tucsnaz; Jan 10, 2015 at 8:48 pm Reason: Picture not showing up right
Old Jan 10, 2015, 9:31 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by tucsnaz
This afternoon I booked a flight from PHX-ORD through Concur and then immediately went into AA.com to submit the upgrade request. Oddly the reservation name was SMF/LAX.

When I verified the reservation it had the right cities and flight numbers. Is this a normal occurrence?
I've had that happen before, and I always book direct with AA. It's not a glitch with concur.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.