Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Wikipost instructions: signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost to update; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

The main TN / Air Tahiti Nui award redemptions with AAdvantage Miles (as of 2012) thread is here.

Print Wikipost

How to choose seats on AA reward flight on TN?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 2:01 am
Original Poster

How to choose seats on AA reward flight on TN?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I'm not really sure how to search for this.

I booked a flight on Air Tahiti Nui with AA miles. I have the record locator number, but on AA website, there's no option to choose seats. Is there a backdoor method? Or do I simply call TN? Thanks
Old Aug 13, 2014, 6:40 am

Not familiar with Air Tahiti Nui but if you call in they'll definitely be able to help.

If they can't assign you a seat right away, ask for your record locator with Air Tahiti. Then you can continue on by yourself by contacting Air Tahiti, if necessary.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:39 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As American Airlines and US Airways are still operating as distinct airlines, this question is being moved to the appropriate pre-merger airline forum.

Please note the sticky at the top of the consolidated thread which is titled PLEASE READ ME BEFORE POSTING! Welcome to the New American Airlines Forum!. With all of the changes about, it is important to know where to post, and reading that thread before posting (as the title suggests ) will help get you in the right place.

~Moderator
Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Just call Air Tahiti Nui ; you cannot select seats for most non AA flights on aa.com ; there is no "backdoor" on aa.com to do it
Old Aug 13, 2014, 3:11 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Air Tahiti Nui / TN seat request policies (Aug 2014)

Seating can be requested, based on availability, through your travel professional or by calling our Reservations Office at 877 824-4846.

Air Tahiti Nui endeavors to honor advance seating requests. However, it cannot guarantee any particular seat, even if the booking is confirmed for this seat. Air Tahiti Nui reserves the right to reassign seats at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft, for operational, safety or security reasons. Please accept our apologies if your preferred seat is not available at departure.

Code:
Products/ Service  Details	                          First Class & Business Class   Economy
Seat Assignment	   Advanced request for seat assignment.  Complimentary	                 Complimentary
AA or other codeshares may not accommodate seat requests until check-in in some cases, but some of us have been successful calling TN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.