Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

AA Elite Rewards 125,000 promo is back for 2009! ELTRW (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

MODERATOR'S NOTE

1/21/10 - The link for selecting your Elite Reward is now available here:
http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/eliteStr...e=eliterewards
REWARD SELECTION COMPLETE.
ALL REWARDS TO BE ISSUED ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15.

3/24/10 - SWU/eVIP awards, GLD status awards, and Admirals Club membership awards have begun to post. Mileage awards have not yet begun to post.

3/30/10 - Mileage awards have begun to post.

dstan
AA Forum Co-Moderator
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New press release:

American Airlines Offers Double Elite-Qualifying Miles and Elite Rewards For AAdvantage Members
Reach AAdvantage Elite Status Faster and Earn Additional Rewards

FORT WORTH, Texas, Sept. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Starting today, American Airlines frequent flyers will be able to enjoy two special promotions geared toward putting them on a priority path to AAdvantage Gold(R), AAdvantage Platinum(R) or AAdvantage Executive Platinum(R) status, along with the opportunity to select from a list of great extra rewards in recognition of their loyalty.

"We greatly value our members' loyalty and want to give them something extra this year for their continued commitment to the AAdvantage program," said Rob Friedman, President - AAdvantage Marketing Programs at American Airlines. "With our special promotion, there's no need for AAdvantage members to wait to experience the benefits of their travel."

Furthermore, the Elite Rewards promotion gives American's most loyal flyers the opportunity to add to the valuable benefits they already receive as an AAdvantage elite status member - and they can get there faster by combining this with American's Double Elite-Qualifying Miles offer. The special rewards vary based on the customer's elite status level as of Dec. 31, 2009. Here are the details:

-- AAdvantage Executive Platinum members who earn 125,000 or more
elite-qualifying miles or points during 2009 will be eligible to select
two of the following rewards: two one-way Systemwide Upgrades; one
1-Year Admirals Club(R) membership; 25,000 AAdvantage bonus miles;
and/or the opportunity to reward a friend with AAdvantage Gold status
for one year.
-- AAdvantage Platinum members who earn 75,000 - 99,999 elite-qualifying
miles or points during 2009 will be eligible to select one of the
following rewards: four 500-mile upgrades; two Admirals Club One-Day
passes; 15,000 AAdvantage bonus miles; or the opportunity to reward a
friend with AAdvantage Gold status for one year.

-- AAdvantage Gold members who earn 40,000 - 49,999 elite-qualifying miles
or points during 2009 will be eligible to select one of the following
rewards: two 500-mile upgrades; one set of luggage tags; one Admirals
Club One-Day Pass; or 7,500 AAdvantage bonus miles.

To register and obtain more information regarding these two special offers, visit www.aa.com/elite.

To qualify for the Double Elite-Qualifying Miles promotion, AAdvantage members need to register prior to travel using promotion code DBLEQ. To participate in the Elite Rewards promotion, simply register prior to Dec. 15, using promotion code ELTRW.

About the AAdvantage Program

The AAdvantage Program was the first and is the world's largest frequent flyer program. Established in 1981, the program now has more than 60 million members. Members can earn miles at more than 1,000 participating companies, which include more than 30 hotel chains representing more than 60 brands, more than 20 airlines, eight car-rental companies, 12 financial companies, and over 250 brand name retailers. In addition, members can earn miles when making purchases with one of more than 100 affinity card products in over 40 countries. In 2008, AAdvantage members redeemed more than 155 billion miles to claim more than 4.8 million awards for flights, upgrades and car rentals. For more information and a listing of AAdvantage program participating companies, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.

(ELTRW) Terms and Conditions

Elite Rewards Terms and Conditions:

This offer is open only to AAdvantage members who are AAdvantage Executive Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum or AAdvantage Gold members as of December 31, 2009. The member status as of December 31, 2009, and the number of miles/points earned in 2009 will determine which reward options are applicable. A valid email address with AAdvantage eSummary(SM) opt-in must be on file with the AAdvantage program by December 31, 2009, in order to be notified and provided instructions on how to select the reward online. Registration prior to 12:00 midnight (CT), December 15, 2009, is required. For complete details, visit www.aa.com/eliterewards.

Qualifying miles/points must be posted to the AAdvantage member's account by January 9, 2010, to qualify for this offer.

Members who have qualified for this offer will receive an e-mail in January 2010, instructing them how to claim their reward online. The instructional e-mail will also designate a 6 week time frame in which members must make their selection. Requests for a reward after this date will not be accepted. Members should select their reward carefully as no changes are allowed once the reward request has been submitted. There are no additional fees for claiming a reward, however taxes and fees relating to award travel are the responsibility of the member. This offer and the associated rewards are neither transferable nor refundable unless otherwise stated. These rewards have no cash value and may not be bartered or sold. AAdvantage Executive Platinum members may earn/select a maximum of two rewards; AAdvantage Platinum and AAdvantage Gold members may earn/select a maximum of one reward. American Airlines reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value if any reward is not available for any reason.

One-Way Systemwide Upgrades are confirmed upgrades valid to the next class of service at the time of booking when flying on most Business Class or Economy Class fares on American Airlines marketed and operated flights. Systemwide upgrades are subject to seating limitations and capacity controls. View complete details on one-way Systemwide upgrades.

1 Year Admirals Club Membership is valid for a new one year membership or a 1 year renewal of an existing membership and is non-refundable and not transferable. Refunds will not be given for a previous membership purchase. View complete details on the Admirals Club at www.aa.com/admiralsclub.

AAdvantage Bonus Miles will be posted to the member's account approximately 6 weeks after selection period ends. Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification.

Gift of AAdvantage Gold Status for a Friend allows the member to designate one individual as an AAdvantage Gold status member. This individual must be an AAdvantage member. If not an AAdvantage member, the individual may enroll online at www.aa.com/enroll by January 9, 2010. This membership and associated benefits will be valid from March 1, 2010, through February 28, 2011. The gifting of AAdvantage Gold Status may not be bartered or sold.

About American Airlines

American Airlines, American Eagle and AmericanConnection(R) serve 250 cities in 40 countries with, on average, more than 3,400 daily flights. The combined network fleet numbers more than 900 aircraft. American's award-winning Web site, AA.com(R), provides users with easy access to check and book fares, plus personalized news, information and travel offers. American Airlines is a founding member of the oneworld(R) Alliance, which brings together some of the best and biggest names in the airline business, enabling them to offer their customers more services and benefits than any airline can provide on its own. Together, its members serve nearly 700 destinations in more than 130 countries and territories. American Airlines, Inc. and American Eagle Airlines, Inc. are subsidiaries of AMR Corporation. AmericanAirlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, AA.com, We know why you fly and AAdvantage are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. (NYSE: AMR)

AmericanAirlines(R) We know why you fly(R)

Current AMR Corp. releases can be accessed on the Internet.

The address is http://www.aa.com

SOURCE American Airlines

DBLEQ Terms and Conditions, discussion and questions, here.

Last edited by dstan; Mar 30, 2010 at 7:35 pm Reason: awards have posted
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:08 am

Yaaay! It's back. I missed my rewards selection last year for EPlat, which really sucked! So, now I get to redeem that and get it for this year

Thanks for the info and post!
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hillrider
Registration is required.

All details etc at www.aa.com/elite

And very important to note that separate registrations are required for double miles and elite rewards, different than last year, when one registration covered both.

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 5, 2010 at 8:52 pm Reason: emphasize required separate registration
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:38 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Well, this is a nice surprise since some of us are already past the 125K EQM threshold -- not to mention a scheduled flight later today.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:38 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Originally Posted by brp
Interesting to do it this late. We're already set to get to EXP. Now we'll just do it sooner as we have 14K planned during that time. We were going to be just at 100K,but it may be worth going for 125K, even though we need more eVIPs like a hole in the head. Still,these will expire after 2/2010,so may be useful.

Thanks for the post!!!

Cheers.
In the same boat, I mean plane.
Hole in the head you say. I just gave away a handful of eVIPs last month that were not going to get used prior to expiration.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:42 am

Thanks for

the link. Got my husband signed up before he returns from Boston on Friday and heads out to Mumbai on Monday coming home via Milan the following week. Moving him closer to the 2 million mile mark every day Signed my self up cuz I have a couple of flights coming up that will actually make me gold (no status here) but I love to take advantage of the miles he makes
Old Sep 2, 2009, 9:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz #1 President's Circle, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by magic111
In the same boat, I mean plane.
Hole in the head you say. I just gave away a handful of eVIPs last month that were not going to get used prior to expiration.
LOL I'd rather have extra than not enough. I always have friends wanting them.
I already hit EXP but now this gives me incentives to round out that 125K
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:13 am

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
Great news with elite rewards.

I generally have scratched out EXP, but with this, I'm requalled in September, and am looking forward to hitting 125k!
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:15 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
N.B. hillrider's post is not a double posting - we have split the thrwead into two, one for the ELTRW, another for the DBLEQ program, so we can keep discussion and questions on the two separate.

The Double Elite Qualifying Miles (DBLEQ, to differentiate it from the earlier-this-year DBEQM program,) thread is here.

Post have been relocated as appropriate. My apologies for any ensuing confusion, and many happy rewards!

/Moderator

As the link and AA page do not reveal the fine print for the Elite Rewards (ELTRW) program, here's the FAQ from a popup (use AA Search for ELTRW.)

Elite Rewards - Frequently Asked Questions

Code:
General Program

Q. 	Do I have to register for the Elite Rewards offer?
	A. 	Yes. You must register prior to midnight (CT), December 15, 2009, to be eligible for this offer.

Q. 	If I registered for the Double Elite Qualifying Miles promotion, am I automatically registered for this offer?
	A. 	No, the registration for the Elite Rewards promotion is separate. You will need to register using promotion code ELTRW by December 15, 2009, to be eligible.

Q. 	Will the double elite qualifying miles received from your other promotion count toward this offer?
	A. 	Yes, the double elite qualifying miles you earn will count toward reaching the required threshold for your elite status level. To qualify for the double elite qualifying miles offer, register prior to travel and obtain complete details at www.aa.com/elite.

Q. 	I earned 55,000 elite-status qualifying miles in 2009. Aren't I eligible for an elite reward?
	A. 	Members who have earned 55,000 elite-status qualifying miles/points have earned AAdvantage Platinum® status. For AAdvantage Platinum members, the elite-status qualifying goal is 75,000 miles/points.

Q. 	I earned over 125,000 miles using my Citi® / AAdvantage® credit card. Aren't I eligible for an elite reward?
	A. 	Qualification for this offer was based on elite-status qualifying miles and points. Elite-status qualifying miles and points are miles and points earned by purchasing and flying on eligible fare tickets on American Airlines, American Eagle®, AmericanConnection®, Alaska Airlines (including Horizon Air), British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malév Hungarian Airlines, Qantas Airways, Royal Jordanian, and/or American Airlines codeshare flights.

Q. 	I am an Executive Platinum member and earned 130,000 elite-status qualifying miles in 2009. Can I select two of the same reward, i.e. 2-25,000 bonus mile rewards; 2-Two Systemwide Upgrade packages?
	A. 	As an Executive Platinum member, you are entitled to select a maximum of two rewards. This can be a combination of two different rewards or you may select two of the same reward, with the exception of the One-Year Admirals Club Membership. The Admirals Club Membership is valid only for the qualifying member and may not be transferred to another customer, nor can a second membership be claimed to extend your membership beyond a maximum of one year.

Q. 	What are elite-qualifying miles/points?
	A. 	Elite-status qualifying miles and points are miles and points earned by purchasing and flying on eligible fare tickets on American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, Alaska Airlines (including Horizon Air), British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malév Hungarian Airlines, Qantas Airways, Royal Jordanian, and/or American Airlines codeshare flights.

Q. 	May I give my elite reward to another member?
	A. 	No. Elite rewards are non-transferable.

Q. 	How long do I have to complete the selection process?
	A. 	The selection process will be available until March 8, 2010, giving you approximately six (6) weeks to make your selection.

Q. 	Once I've made my selection, can it be changed?
	A. 	No. Once you've confirmed your elite reward selection, it cannot be changed.

Q. 	May I select a reward from a different category? For example, if I qualify for a 75,000 mile reward, may I select from the 40,000 or the 75,000 mile options?
	A. 	No. Once you've met your activity goal, your elite-status on December 31, 2009 determines which group of rewards you may select from.

Q. 	When will my reward selection be processed?
	A. 	Once the selection period ends, processing will take approximately six (6) weeks, so all rewards will be processed by April 15, 2010.

Q. 	How do I know when my reward selection has been processed?
	A. 	Depending on the reward you've selected, you will either receive notification by mail, or you will see an account adjustment when you view your account online after logging in to AA.com with your AAdvantage number and password.

Q. 	If I haven't received my reward, what should I do?
	A. 	If it's after April 15, 2010, and you still have not received your elite reward, please contact the AAdvantage Customer Service at 1-800-882-8880 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (CT), Monday - Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (CT) on Saturday and between 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (CT) on Sunday.

Q. 	I had a flight that was not credited to my account. How do I make sure those miles/points apply to the elite rewards offer?
	A. 	In order to qualify for this offer, eligible flights had to be posted to the AAdvantage members' accounts by January 9, 2010.

One-Year Admirals Club® Membership

Q. 	If I am currently an Admirals Club member can I select the One-Year Admirals Club membership reward?
	A. 	Yes. The Elite Rewards One-Year Admirals Club Membership will begin when your current membership expires.

Q. 	I just recently joined the Admirals Club - can I select the One-Year Admirals Club option and receive a refund?
	A. 	No. Refunds will not be given for a previous membership purchase.

Q. 	Can I give my One-Year Admirals Club membership reward to someone else?
	A. 	No. Elite rewards and Admirals Club memberships are non-transferable.

Q. 	When will my Admirals Club credentials arrive?
	A. 	Admirals Club membership credentials should arrive no later than April 15, 2010.

Q. 	To what address will my Admirals Club membership credentials be sent?
	A. 	Your membership credentials will be sent to the address on your AAdvantage account. If you need to change your address, please do so before March 6, 2010 so your credentials will be sent to the new address.

Q. 	Why do you need my phone number when I select the One-Year Admirals Club membership?
	A. 	The phone number will only be used if questions arise during the processing of the Admirals Club membership.

Q. 	Does the One-Year Admirals Club membership include a spouse membership?
	A. 	No. This is a single one-year membership. If you would like to purchase a spouse membership or renew a current spouse membership, please contact our Member Services team at 1-800-237-7971 or see a representative at any of our lounge locations for assistance.

Q. 	What if I currently have a spouse membership on my Admirals Club membership. Will the spouse membership be automatically renewed?
	A. 	No. The current spouse membership on your account will expire at the end of your current term. If you would like to purchase a spouse renewal, please contact our Member Services team at 1-800-237-7971 or see a representative at any of our lounge locations for assistance.

Q. 	Where can I find more information about the Admirals Club?
	A. 	Complete information about the Admirals Club is available at www.aa.com/admiralsclub.

Systemwide Upgrades

Q. 	I selected two one-way systemwide upgrades as my elite reward. When will these upgrades be available for use?
	A. 	The systemwide upgrades will be credited to your account and available for use by April 15, 2010.

Q. 	When do the systemwide upgrades expire?
	A. 	The systemwide upgrades chosen as an elite reward will expire February 28, 2011, and travel using these upgrades must be completed by that date.

Q. 	Where can I find complete details on the use of systemwide upgrades?
	A. 	Complete details on systemwide upgrades are available at www.aa.com/vpupdate.

Bonus Miles

Q. 	I selected bonus miles as my elite reward. When will my miles be posted?
	A. 	Bonus miles will be posted to your AAdvantage account by April 15, 2010.

Q. 	Will the bonus miles count towards elite-status qualification?
	A. 	No. Bonus miles do not count towards elite-status qualification.

Q. 	Can I give my bonus miles to someone else?
	A. 	No. Elite rewards are non-transferable. However, once the miles have been posted to your account, you may share those miles with another member by using the ShareAAmiles® program at www.aa.com/purchasemiles.

Gift of Gold Status

Q. 	If I select Gift AAdvantage Gold® status to a friend, can I select anyone?
	A. 	You may gift AAdvantage Gold status to anyone you choose. Please note that elite rewards may not be bartered or sold.

Q. 	Why do you need the email address of the person I'm giving AAdvantage Gold status?
	A. 	We will use the email address of the recipient only to advise them of your gift of AAdvantage Gold status. The email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Q. 	What should I do if the person I want to Gift AAdvantage Gold status to is not an AAdvantage member?
	A. 	In order to Gift AAdvantage Gold status, you must have the recipient's AAdvantage number. If the recipient is not an AAdvantage member, simply have the person enroll at www.aa.com/enroll and provide you with the AAdvantage number and name on the account. Keep in mind that all selections must be confirmed by March 8, 2010, so encourage the recipient to enroll without delay.

Q. 	Once I've gifted AAdvantage Gold status to someone, can I change that person's name later?
	A. 	No. Once you've confirmed your elite rewards selection, you may not make any changes, including changing the recipient of the gift of AAdvantage Gold status.

Q. 	How long will the Gift of AAdvantage Gold status be valid?
	A. 	Members who receive the gift of AAdvantage Gold status will retain their membership through February 28, 2011.

Q. 	When will my friend be able to use the benefits that come with being an AAdvantage Gold member?
	A. 	We plan to have all applicable AAdvantage accounts updated to reflect AAdvantage Gold status by April 15, 2010. Once the account has been updated, the member will begin to receive AAdvantage Gold benefits.

Q. 	What are the benefits of AAdvantage Gold status?
	A. 	AAdvantage Gold membership offers many exciting benefits, including complimentary and 500-mile upgrades, flight bonuses of 25% of the elite-qualifying base or guaranteed minimum miles you earn on select airlines, priority check-in and boarding, and discounts on Admirals Club membership fees. For complete details, visit www.aa.com/aadvantagegold.

500-Mile Upgrades

Q. 	I selected the 500-mile upgrades as my elite reward. When will the 500-mile upgrades be deposited in my account?
	A. 	500-mile upgrades will be deposited in your account by April 15, 2010.

Q. 	Where can I find complete details on the use of 500-mile upgrades?
	A. 	Standard 500-mile upgrade terms and conditions apply. Complete details can be found at www.aa.com/upgrades.

Admirals Club Day Passes

Q. 	I selected the Admirals Club day passes. When will my day passes arrive?
	A. 	Admirals Club day passes will be sent to the address on your AAdvantage account via U.S. mail by approximately April 15, 2010.

Q. 	Can I bring a guest into the lounge when using a day pass?
	A. 	No. The day pass is valid for the member only. However, the Admirals Club offers day passes for sale. Visit www.aa.com/admiralsclub for details.

Q. 	When will my day pass expire?
	A. 	Day passes selected as an elite reward will expire on December 31, 2010.

Q. 	To what address will the Admirals Club day passes be sent?
	A. 	Admirals Club day passes will be sent via U.S. mail to the address on your AAdvantage account. If you need to change your address, please do so before March 6, 2010 so your credentials will be sent to the new address.

Q. 	May I give the Admirals Club day passes to someone else?

Q. 	Where can I find more information about the Admirals Club?
	A. 	Complete information about the Admirals Club is available at www.aa.com/admiralsclub.

Luggage Tags

Q. 	Can I select Luggage Tags as my reward if I live outside the U.S. or Canada?
	A. 	No. Luggage Tags can only be mailed to addresses in the U.S. or Canada.

Q. 	Which luggage tag design will I receive?
	A. 	You will receive an elite-status luggage tag based on your elite status at the time you make your selection.

Q. 	Will my name be printed on the luggage tags?
	A. 	Yes. Your name will appear on the luggage tags. During the selection process, your name will be automatically populated from your AAdvantage account. However, you have the opportunity to modify your first name. For example, if the name on your account is Timothy Smith, you may change the first name to a nickname such as "Tim," or abbreviate the name as you choose.

Q. 	Can I have someone else's name on the luggage tags?

Q. 	To what address will the luggage tags be sent?
	A. 	During the selection process, your address will be automatically populated from your AAdvantage account. However, you have the opportunity to change the address if you want the tags mailed somewhere else.

General

Q. 	Is the personal order information I provide confidential?
	A. 	American Airlines recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We use customer information for AAdvantage marketing and promotion purposes only. We do not sell member information to any outside company or third party.

Q. 	Are my online transactions secure?
	A. 	Protecting your online order is a priority. American Airlines and Points.com make every effort to protect your online order information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than American Airlines and Points.com. To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active.

Q. 	Who is Points.com?
	A. 	Points.com is a company that provides online marketing and technology solutions to loyalty programs and also offers loyalty program members, including AAdvantage members, the world's first loyalty program currency exchange. Points.com has been contracted by American Airlines, please visit Points.com.

Last edited by JDiver; Sep 2, 2009 at 10:41 am Reason: add mod note
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:23 am

This is the bit that confuses me with the eliterewards part of the promotion.

A current Aadvantage Gold now can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP in the next few months and by crossing the relevant threshold get either the Gold, Platinum or EP Elitereward.

A current Aadvantage Platinum can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP but would only be eligible for an Elite Reward if they cross the Platinum or EP reward threshold.

A current Aadvantage EP can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP but would only be eligible for an Elite Reward if they cross the EP reward threshold.

Is that right?
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:32 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
This is the bit that confuses me with the eliterewards part of the promotion.

A current Aadvantage Gold now can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP in the next few months and by crossing the relevant threshold get either the Gold, Platinum or EP Elitereward.

A current Aadvantage Platinum can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP but would only be eligible for an Elite Reward if they cross the Platinum or EP reward threshold.

A current Aadvantage EP can qualify for Gold, Platinum or EP but would only be eligible for an Elite Reward if they cross the EP reward threshold.

Is that right?
I think that all that matters is at the end of the year, how many EQMs you have. If it's 75k-99,999, you're PLT, and get the PLT bonus. But as soon as you get 100k, you lose the PLT bonus, but that's alright, because you're EXP. So that extra mile (from 99,9999 to 100k) does lose you stuff, but it gets you more.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:32 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I'm already well above 125,000 EQMs year-to-date, so thank you AA for the elite rewards. ^^

I can only wish that there would be something more coming for giving AA more than 150,000 EQMs too.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:34 am

Programs: AA EXP 0.72MM
Just to clarify, if i register for this promo will it include any current bookings i am holding? I'm flying LHR-JFK LAS-LAX-LHR during the first two weeks of October so would love to be able to get double EQM's for this time.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:40 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I'm already well above 125,000 EQMs year-to-date, so thank you AA for the elite rewards. ^^

I can only wish that there would be something more coming for giving AA more than 150,000 EQMs too.
- Same here.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:42 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
I was waiting for this!!! TOTALLY going with the 25K to help me hit 1MM and the 2 SWUs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.