AA 39/AA 28 - F on 757 - NGBC or Old Style?

Old Aug 30, 2009, 10:07 pm
Original Poster

AA 39/AA 28 - F on 757 - NGBC or Old Style?

I didn't see any recent posts about this, so apologies in advance if this is somewhere.

I am flying AA 39 / AA 28 next week and I was wondering if any recent fliers on either/both of these flights could chime in about the First Class product on them. Are they still using the old boxy leather seats or the new intl biz class product?

Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 10:13 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, sbelur
There is a dedicated American Airlines Forum (please see Airline Programs).
Please follow this thread in the AA Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Aug 30, 2009, 10:18 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
Originally Posted by sbelur
I am flying AA 39 / AA 28 next week and I was wondering if any recent fliers on either/both of these flights could chime in about the First Class product on them. Are they still using the old boxy leather seats or the new intl biz class product?
Welcome to FT sbelur.

The HNL-SFO flights use the old style 757s. Unless something very unexpected happens, you will not be on a 75L for either flight.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wiki: http://www.flyerguide.com/wiki/index...Seats_%28AA%29

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.