Wiki Posts
Search

Fare Basis Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2009, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-LT Gold 1.2MM ,DL, Marriott LT TITANIUM; HH Gold, AMEX PLT
Fare Basis Codes

A few weeks ago someone provided a link to a site that listed all the fare basis codes for a number of airlines. It was about 8 pages long. My husband thought it was junk and threw it out. I have been searching this site and the web and cannot find it again. Would someone be so kind as to post the link.
Thanks,
TB
Old Jul 16, 2009, 8:15 pm

Programs: QF Plat, OW Emerald, AAdvantage, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Gold
TB was it this one? I have found this one quite useful, not sure how up to date it is though...
Old Jul 16, 2009, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA-LT Gold 1.2MM ,DL, Marriott LT TITANIUM; HH Gold, AMEX PLT
Originally Posted by IslandGuy32
TB was it this one? I have found this one quite useful, not sure how up to date it is though...
That is useful but not the one I printed.
Thanks,
TB
Old Jul 16, 2009, 8:48 pm

This list above is booking class not fare basis

try this
this is the only free one I know of
everything else is subscription

http://dps1.travelocity.com/lognlogi...tr_module=FARE
Old Jul 16, 2009, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
It's not up to date at all, and I don't recommend that people use it - unless you just want to reference for a historical perspective.

Instead, for inventory (booking) classes, I'd recommend the one found in the AA Wiki (which is useful for all sorts of common questions):
http://flyerguide.com/wiki/index.php...igibility_(AA)

As noted by zman, the charts that you and I referenced are booking/inventory classes and not the fare basis chart that the OP was requesting. For that type of information, I rely on ExpertFlyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.