Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrades to AC's in BOS and LHR coming this year

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2009, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by JY1024
... but it could use a little work to better connect the old FL where the showers are with the regular AC.
I disagree. I like that the old FL space has remained separate. That space is relatively quiet, even when the club is crowded.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 1:05 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Well, yes...I would certainly agree

I often like hiding back there as not every one knows that it exists...it just seems a bit "dis-jointed" from a feng shui point of view.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Plat
I've always found the BOS AC more than adequate. The new furniture is nice, too. I definitely think that there are other ACs in more desperate need of fixing up (LGA and SFO jump to mind. Both have worse/older furniture than BOS).
Old Jan 26, 2009, 7:20 pm

Programs: EXP 1MM
Huh?

Originally Posted by grahampros
Great news^ Haven't passed through since Oct.

Guess I missed it (FL)? Only noticed the room on the right was open with snacks, TV in the very back corner, etc. The extra seating was welcome and the club manager does try very hard with what he has, but ???

BTW, did anyone lose a watch on the showers last week Monday - they kept calling ... and calling ... and calling ...

Sheesh!

J...
Old Jan 26, 2009, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by grahampros
According to AA CFO in the earnings call, Cap Ex for this year includes upgrades to these clubs.

On the bad side, looks like the domestic 757 won't be getting upgrades this year. Only the 18 converting to International were mentioned.
FYI
during the call (which u can still listen to on the web- it is about an hour long)
the CFO bragged to the financial analysis's (there are still a few left - too bad) how AA was a leader in raising fares and adding fees.
It is worth listening to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.