Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD AA TATL-Dom Transfer Time

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2009, 9:46 pm

Programs: AA PLT (Lifetime GLD), Hilton Silver, Marriott Silver, AA Dining VIP
Originally Posted by tootiesmary
I am new to this group. so please I apologise if I have posted this in the wrong place.
We live in the UK and would like to travel from Manchester
In August we are planning a trip to New Orleans - Las Vagas - Manchester.

I have found flights with Contintal from MAN via Newark, with a transfer time of 1.50 mins. I have not been able to find out if we would need to change terminals.
While most Continental (CO) flights at Newark (EWR) go out of Terminal C, there are a few flights that go out of A. Currently, the following flights go out of A: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Washington DC.

While a non-stop from EWR-MSY would not involve a change of terminal, you will still have to reclaim your bags and reclear security. For a non-citizen, this could be dicy depending on what time-of-day you arrive (I don't know EWR-C immigration that well)
Old Jan 18, 2009, 4:20 am

Programs: AA EXP
I came into ORD DUBORD to T5, connecting out AA T3. The TrAAin appeared to be out of order, and I had waited about 20 mins. In the end I followed the walkways signed to MTA trains to city, passed the subway station and then into T3. Took about 15 minutes. I will do this again in the future rather than wait for the train.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 4:25 am

Programs: AAdvantage PLT, AA 2MM, Marriott Gold
Sometimes the Chicago weather isn't conducive to walking outside between terminals. OTOH, if you want to wake up after a long flight when the wind is driving the felt temperature towards 0F ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.