Wiki Posts
Search

Great staff in YYZ Admiral's Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2008, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP,2MM, DL Gold,Starwood PLT
Great staff in YYZ Admiral's Club

Connecting though YYZ on my way back from LHR (on BA) this past weekend and encounted an excellent AC staff. Very friendly and accomodating to everyone.

The lady at the front desk let me stay in the club past closing time (closed at 6:30 and I was on the 7:40 to LGA) without my asking and was generally a real customer service pro. Same was true for the bar staff.

Great job AA^
Old Nov 12, 2008, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
Nice to see some positive CS experience threads! If you don't mind, a quick email or letter to AA would be a nice gesture.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by grahampros
Connecting though YYZ on my way back from LHR (on BA) this past weekend and encounted an excellent AC staff. Very friendly and accomodating to everyone.

The lady at the front desk let me stay in the club past closing time (closed at 6:30 and I was on the 7:40 to LGA) without my asking and was generally a real customer service pro. Same was true for the bar staff.

Great job AA^

The YYZ AC staff is fantastic! Especially Ralph!

Now that I'm a NEXUS member and therefore exempt from routine immigration/customs questioning, I might start connecting through YYZ more regularly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.