Wiki Posts
Search

Meal service on ORD-PVG in F

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2008, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, MR LT PPE, Arise Mucci des Hommes de Fer
Meal service on ORD-PVG in F

Has anyone flown AA 289/288 recently in F? We leave next week and I am trying to get an idea of what to expect ( thinking of trying to order the Japanese meal). Searched AA.com and could not find any information. Also, has anyone been to the CX lounge in PVG? I understand that it is in a different terminal and wonder how easy it is to move between terminals.

Thanks for your time...
Old Nov 10, 2008, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by TheAAdmiral
Has anyone flown AA 289/288 recently in F? We leave next week and I am trying to get an idea of what to expect ( thinking of trying to order the Japanese meal). Searched AA.com and could not find any information. Also, has anyone been to the CX lounge in PVG? I understand that it is in a different terminal and wonder how easy it is to move between terminals.

Thanks for your time...
You will not be able to get to the CX lounge if you are departing on AA. Also, the lounge that AA uses is not nice.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Also, no Japanese meal on the China flights. They do offer a Chinese noodle bowl as one of the main courses, but it's nothing special. Other than that, fairly standard IFS F service.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I had a good meal in F from ORD to PVG.
On the way there, it was smoked salmon, crab salad and some sort of teryiaki. You basically have your choice of Chinese dishes or American dishes. I wouldn't get any of the noodle dishes.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2mm SPG Gold HH Diamond
I think they serve the same food as J if it is the noodles with beef is my favorite meal with AA.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, MR LT PPE, Arise Mucci des Hommes de Fer
Thank you

Thanks to everyone who replied.

Safe Travels!
Old Nov 11, 2008, 5:01 am

Programs: UA 1K
Pizza

Don't forget the Uno's Pizza (at least back in June) for the midflight snack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.