FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair-445/)
-   -   Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair/887180-promo-discount-code-codes-requests-offers-consolidated.html)

mvoight May 30, 2009 1:47 am

Originally Posted by chanp (Post 11825514)
LOL, unfort. google has FT as the first choice when u search.

But, it should also be pointing to a specific thread. Does that thread tell people to ask on FT and you will get them?

TrojanHorse May 30, 2009 5:10 am

Originally Posted by gemac (Post 11823724)
Past promo code seekers have reported that they came here because of the "other answer" on this Yahoo thread. I did a RBP on that post 3 months ago, stating that the info was totally wrong and it was causing us a lot of grief, and asking them to pull that answer off the thread. Yahoo apparently doesn't care, because it's still up there. The thread is locked, so nobody can post saying that the answer is false. Nice. Thanks, Yahoo.

Yahoo gets a lot of traffic, so expect a continual stream of Yahoos coming here forever for promo codes.

its only grief if anyone responds. If no one ever responds to these one and done posters then the thread will die a natural death once it gets to page 2 and the posters will go away for good

pkerr Jun 2, 2009 1:34 pm

AA discount code needed...

In the past I've posted discount codes I've received from various sporting events on the AA forum...

Now I'm looking for a code for upcoming travel on AA. I'm sorry I have nothing to trade for it other than some karma and the promise that I'll continue to post codes as I get them.

Thanks

klakhav Jun 2, 2009 2:26 pm

Right place?

Should this be in AA forum?

tom911 Jun 2, 2009 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by klakhav (Post 11845104)
Should this be in AA forum?

If it's going to get moved please merge it with the AA forum master thread instead of starting a new one.

Promo Code requests (consolidated)

madrigalbna Jul 3, 2009 3:19 pm

Promo Code Needed for AA

Hello there, I am going to be flying from BNA to LGA and need a promo code if anyone has one, I know about the entertainment book promo codes and have one but I was hoping to find someone with a 10% code they may not need or be using.

In today's times a 1.00 or 2.00 in savings helps :)

TIA

And Im happy to be a new member!

^

mvoight Jul 3, 2009 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by madrigalbna (Post 12009994)
Hello there, I am going to be flying from BNA to LGA and need a promo code if anyone has one, I know about the entertainment book promo codes and have one but I was hoping to find someone with a 10% code they may not need or be using.

TIA

^

Did you join solely to ask for a discount code?

tom911 Jul 3, 2009 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by mvoight (Post 12010605)
Did you join solely to ask for a discount code?

Guess we all have to start somewhere. At least he didn't start another multi-paragraph tale of woe.

Tom in Washington DC for the 4th

njvandy Jul 3, 2009 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by madrigalbna (Post 12009994)

TIA

^

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...advantage.html

mvoight Jul 4, 2009 4:30 am

Originally Posted by njvandy (Post 12011326)

yeah, but he's only going from BNA to LGA and already has an entertainment book. I don't think he had buying the discount in mind. It's a one time discount. The fare only seems to be about $238 all in.

njvandy Jul 4, 2009 9:03 am

Originally Posted by mvoight (Post 12011697)
yeah, but he's only going from BNA to LGA and already has an entertainment book. I don't think he had buying the discount in mind. It's a one time discount. The fare only seems to be about $238 all in.

Good point, although he never specified how many pax on his itinerary.

To the OP, quite honestly, even if someone here was nice enough to give up a free 10% code to a new poster who joined solely to ask for one, I highly doubt they would give it to someone on a $238 ticket who already has a 5% code...

ysf Jul 6, 2009 2:31 pm

american airlines coupon/promotion code

hello everyone! i currently have a flight reservation on hold for the next 24 hours on american airlines. i was wondering if anyone knew of any coupon/promotion codes i can use. anything helps! i am flying labor day weekend from september 3rd thu the 7th from miami to las vegas. please if anyone has any coupon/promotion codes i can use i would greatly appreciate it! thank you and have a great day! :D

britenbsas Jul 6, 2009 2:50 pm

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...solidated.html

Turks&CaicosIsles Jul 6, 2009 3:20 pm

5% discount into MIA, FLL or PBI 7/1-7/19

Discount applicable to Zoe's Summer Groove

Code A5679AK

http://www.zsg.com/air/

mvoight Jul 6, 2009 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by ysf (Post 12021144)
hello everyone! i currently have a flight reservation on hold for the next 24 hours on american airlines. i was wondering if anyone knew of any coupon/promotion codes i can use. anything helps! i am flying labor day weekend from september 3rd thu the 7th from miami to las vegas. please if anyone has any coupon/promotion codes i can use i would greatly appreciate it! thank you and have a great day! :D

Hi. As there were no questions asked, there is nothing for us to answer.
Thanks for coming here to tell us that you are wondering.