Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 29, 14, 11:03 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: JDiver
Wiki Link
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Please note that at this time there is no current (2013) Promo Code thread. We apologize for the possible inconvenience, but we can no longer support such a thread for various reasons.

Thank you for your interest; Google is your friend.

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Old Oct 30, 11, 8:20 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Unfortunately, those are some of the highest demand days airlines flying to the Caribbean / Latin America will experience. You should contact the airlines directly, as even the discount codes (such as the one posted above) will undoubtedly be embargoed during this highest demand time - even for missionaries.

Originally Posted by clos36 View Post
Im taking a team down of missionary's to Haiti for Christmas
December 19-26 to be exact.. If anyone has any discounts on this airline or any other airline that travels to haiti please let me know ( We will show proof that we are a legit non profit taking down teams to haiti) thank you.

MIA-PAP
Dec 19-26
Old Oct 30, 11, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
10% off - one time use only, non-targeted

Purchase period: 2 Oct - 31 Dec 2011

Travel period: 16 Oct 2011 - 10 Jan 2012 (some embargoed dates)

May be used for up to six pax on same PNR

Valid to / from any AA destination worldwide

Must be booked on aa.com
1. Go to aa.com and click on "More Flight Search Options"

2. Select city, flight dates, scroll to bottom of page to enter promo code and clock on "Go"

3. See www.aa.com/promotioncode
CODE: RYDK9HT69XE8

N.B. Much appreciated if you post when you choose to use this one time code. TIA!
Already used, not by me. Thanks for the generous offer.
Old Oct 30, 11, 10:54 am

Programs: AA PLAT
any codes for early december?
Old Oct 30, 11, 11:00 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Originally Posted by labeach View Post
any codes for early december?
Did you see this? It is less than 20 posts upthread.

Originally Posted by jakeryan1 View Post
28N1AY -> October 29th - December 5th. PVG/PEK/NRT/LHR and a few domestic cities too. 5% off

https://www.aa.com/reservation/viewD...untCode=28N1AY
Old Oct 30, 11, 11:10 am

Programs: AA PLAT
Originally Posted by sukn View Post
Did you see this? It is less than 20 posts upthread.
i tried the link multiple times and its a dead link..
Old Oct 30, 11, 11:17 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Hilton
Originally Posted by labeach View Post
i tried the link multiple times and its a dead link..
Ah, too bad. The link still worked a few days ago. Having said that, the promo code associated with the link still seems to be working.

It is: 28N1AY

See if it will work for your specific destinations.
Old Oct 30, 11, 3:39 pm

Hey,

I'm trying to arrange a trip from YYZ to LAX from Feb 18-26. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 30, 11, 10:01 pm

Programs: DL, AA, CO, A+, DL/NW NonRev
Afternoon All!

I am trying to plan a trip from ICT/LAX first weekend in February...I've looked everywhere, and the prices certainly aren't getting any cheaper.

Anyone have 5-10% off code to share?
Old Oct 31, 11, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
Unfortunately, those are some of the highest demand days airlines flying to the Caribbean / Latin America will experience. You should contact the airlines directly, as even the discount codes (such as the one posted above) will undoubtedly be embargoed during this highest demand time - even for missionaries.
I know its very expensive thats why im Wondering if anyone can help us out
Old Nov 1, 11, 9:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA LT Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Still work

Used it tonight on ticket purchase, JFK-SFO

Originally Posted by sukn View Post
Ah, too bad. The link still worked a few days ago. Having said that, the promo code associated with the link still seems to be working.

It is: 28N1AY

See if it will work for your specific destinations.
Old Nov 2, 11, 8:21 pm

CLO --> PHX via MIA Feb 23, 2011

Hello everyone!

I am planning a one way trip from CLO (Santiago de Cali, Colombia) to PHX via MIA on February 23, 2011. Does anyone know of any discount codes?

Thank you for any and all help.
Old Nov 3, 11, 11:31 am

Programs: Marriott/Starwood LPP+A, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, United Premier Silver
Must register Entertainment book card by Nov. 1 to use AA Dec. 15 expiry coupon

I purchased an Entertainment book many months ago. I had never used the $10 AA coupon for a flight but figured I'd save it for a flight I needed it for or post it in Coupon Connection as in the past. Now, I need the code to help a family move from another state after a difficult death. I never activated the card because I didn't have any need to - I barely use the Entertainment book at all. The AA coupon specifies on it "valid thru Dec. 15, 2011," so I figured I was good until Dec. 15. Last night, I went online to get the AA code and was told to activate my membership. As I entered in the card number to activate the membership in order to get the code, a message said that the card number was invalid. Confused, I called entertainment.com. They told me that I had to activate my card by Nov. 1 in order to take advantage of any of the travel offers valid through Dec. 15, Dec. 31, etc. Certainly, this was frustrating. After speaking to supervisors there, I am being told the same thing - I should have activated the card by Nov. 1. When I ask them where in the terms and conditions of the coupon it says that I need to activate my card by Nov. 1 to use the Dec. 15 expiration coupon, I am told it doesn't, but that I had to do it anyway. I had no idea. Clearly, had I known this, I would have done it months ago. I can get nowhere with Entertainment.com and meanwhile the fare has increased while I've been trying to get the $10 coupon to work. I am writing this to alert others who may also not have ESP and not know that you are required to activate the card before Nov. 1 to take advantage of any of the Dec expiration travel coupons. Obviously, those like me are out of luck for this year, but next year, you may want to register it as soon as you get it so you don't get stuck like I did.
Old Nov 3, 11, 5:39 pm
LRD

Programs: AA LT Plat/6MM, MVP 75K, Marriott LT Titanium
Discount LAVIDA: 10% off ex-Mexico

On this Day of the Dead, celebrating life with 10% discount...

Because we love to celebrate the traditions, this year we celebrate the Day of the Dead with 10% discount until November 6. Take advantage of this discount for traveling with your family and create lasting memories. See details on this offer and remember to use the coupon code LAVIDA during the booking process.

Link to aa.com.
Old Nov 3, 11, 7:53 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott/SPG Plat, HH Diamond
STL - BCN, March 10th

Hi, I am trying to find any discount I can for my daughter's upcoming trip. Does anyone know of any codes for travel from the US to Europe that are good through March? Thanks!
Old Nov 4, 11, 1:38 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
SEA-DFW-BOS

Any codes good in Jan for SEA-DFW-BOS? Fares seem pretty low for racking up some miles but would love some coupon codes to bump things up bit. Looking at departing either Jan 13th or 20th. Thanks!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: