Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Please note that at this time there is no current (2013) Promo Code thread. We apologize for the possible inconvenience, but we can no longer support such a thread for various reasons.

Thank you for your interest; Google is your friend.

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Promo / Discount Code / Codes requests and/or offers (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by demkr
Another 15% off ripe for the taking!!
Here's two more I can't use:

Promotion Code: MENP9ED4LX75
Promotion Code: MENP69U8NL79
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: AA EXP
"20%" off AA from BOS/MIA to Europe

I recently changed some vacation plans and have one spare code from this promotion. I will give it to the first person who convinces me they will make really good use of it. (Premium fares for 2+ people.)

AA metal and instant purchase on AA.com required.

Terms and Conditions for Promotion Code:
When used according to its terms, the promotion code entitles the user to a 20% discount on a published round-trip or one-way fare on American Airlines from Miami (MIA), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), West Palm Beach (PBI), Boston (BOS), Hartford (BDL) to any of the following cities in Europe: Manchester (MAN), Dublin (DUB), London (LHR), Brussels (BRU), Frankfurt (FRA), Barcelona (BCN), Madrid (MAD), Paris (CDG), Milan (MXP), Rome (FCO), Zurich (ZRH), Budapest (BUD), Helsinki (HEL), excluding codeshare flights. Discount is valid when purchased on AA.com between June 15, 2011, and no later than 11:59 p.m. CT, July 31, 2011, for travel between August 15, 2011, and November 15, 2011. Discount is valid for up to 6 (six) passengers on a single purchase. The promotion code requires instant purchase and may not be applied to previous reservations or reservations placed on hold. The discount will not be applied to any government or airport imposed taxes, fees or charges. Only one promotion code may be used per reservation. Round-trip travel is defined as travel from your city to the destination, and from the same destination back to the city where you originated travel with no deviations. For full terms and conditions about AA.com promotion codes, visit www.aa.com/promotioncode. Offer valid only for recipients of this email. The Promotion Code will not be replaced or reissued.
The best premium fares I've found with the code are:

I/A BOS>HEL>BOS in late August for $1812.20 ai per person.

I/A MIA>HEL>MIA in late August for $1878.20 ai per person.

The terms are pretty restrictive and a lot of members were emailed codes last night, but I'm betting someone can make good use of this.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:16 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Thanks, Ambraciot! Your post was delayed whilst it was checked by moderators - early posts with URL links are automatically referred to a moderation queue to be vetted for Spam. You should be fine from here on. /Moderator
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:49 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat 2MM
Also have 1 code from the AA Shootout that I do not need. Send me a PM for the code.

Conditions:
Code is valid for one roundtrip flight for you and a companion from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) or Miami (MIA) to anywhere we serve in the continental United States OR from anywhere in the continental United States to Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) or Miami (MIA).You must make your purchase in the next 48 hours for travel Sept 6, 2011 through Nov. 14, 2011,
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA Gold
I'll join the parade
PM me if you need a Shootout code.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 7:28 am

aug to sept

does any one have codes for aug 10 to sept 2 for BWI or IAD
Old Jun 20, 2011, 9:41 pm

Promo Codes From Toronto to Miami

Hi does anyone know where I can get a promo code for flights from Toronto to Miami for sometime in July?

Thanks
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:34 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Muji746
Hi does anyone know where I can get a promo code for flights from Toronto to Miami for sometime in July?

Thanks
Hi there, Muji746 - welcome to FlyerTalk and the AA forum!

AA's not terribly known for having a lot of "promo" codes floating around, but some of our members have posted a few within this thread. (The challenge is going to be finding one that meets your destination AND time period.)

Your best bet will be to use the "Search this thread" feature. When you search for airport codes - or any short 2 to 4 character search string - please enclose your search term in quotation marks. For instance, you'll probably want to search for "MIA" in order to find any posts that contain the MIA airport code within the thread.

Good luck, and we hope you'll stick around to learn more about what FlyerTalk and the AA forum can offer!
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:45 pm

Originally Posted by Muji746

Thanks
ooohhhh.... 2 days too late. There were a ton of 15% off codes to/from DFW or MIA.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:51 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Unfortunately, the OP is looking to travel in July. (The promo codes from the last few days were good for travel between Sept 6, 2011 through Nov. 14, 2011.)
Old Jun 21, 2011, 2:59 pm
sgb

Any codes for flying out of NY area to DEL?
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by JY1024
Unfortunately, the OP is looking to travel in July. (The promo codes from the last few days were good for travel between Sept 6, 2011 through Nov. 14, 2011.)
Oops. My bad.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:20 am

any coupon codes New York - JFK to London UK

Hello
I hope everyone is well
Does anyone have any coupon codes for AA travel June 29th 2011, from JFK NY to London, UK (lhr)

Thanks so much in advance
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:13 pm

this ismy first post,does anyone have any promotion codes for travel from okc to san in september. thank u guys
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:47 pm

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, National Exec, Hertz 5-Star
I was looking to use one of my Entertainment coupons for a Netsaaver to MCI but it was blacked out for the 4th of July holiday. This code may not be much, but it's something. Thanks!

Originally Posted by chicaloca453
I found another code for flights 14 June through 5 July into OMA, DSM, MCI

Code is 3761EY

This is the College World Series discount. Feel free to use and pass on. Could save you some money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.