NetSAAver transcon error

Old Nov 4, 2008, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
NetSAAver transcon error

The NetSAAver alert lists BOS-SFO @ $132++ o/w for next week. The web page doesn't show BOS-SFO, but instead BOS-LAX @ $263++ r/t.

Also, though no big deal: Interesting that the email alert lists all the promos at the o/w rate, and the web page lists them r/t. Haven't both been in r/t terms, before? (This was why I jumped when I saw "$132"; then I saw everything that the asterisk now means.)

Last, isn't it also unusual that this week's NetSAAvers are for next week? I wonder why.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 7:35 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
There is a thread on here how AA changed and is now listing certain flights as OW at rates that are unbookable. Big Booo to AA for that...
Old Nov 4, 2008, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Moreover, going to the next step to the booking page, trying to book BOS-LAX:

"Check below for errors:
The fare sale you requested no longer exists or has expired. Please visit Fare Sales & Special Offers (link) for a list of current special offers on AA.com."

Upon going back to that page, the BOS-LAX and LAX-BOS offers are still listed. Sorry, AA, I'm not going to do it again. Last tag.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:05 am
Original Poster

A work in progress...

Hello again, NetSAAver staff (you must be watching):

OK, (oops) I did it again. The web page that's linked in the email alert now is back to BOS-SFO (no BOS-LAX) and the whole list is one-way. And BOS-SFO is bookable -- $284 a/i. Lucky it's two weeks out, so any possible consequence was minimized.

Much ado about nothing, but didn't something like this happen recently, and then ensued a note at the top, saying that there had been an error?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have someone review your work before prime time, instead of leaving it to us?
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Firewind
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have someone review your work before prime time, instead of leaving it to us?
No, they dont pay you, so its cheaper than employing someone to do that job.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 8:52 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
But since Firewind did catch the error he should invoke the mistAAke policy and claim his reward/aaward. I am not sure if it was up long enough to qualify for the European reward, but most certainly the Hawaii reward.

OP.. let us know what AA did for you
Old Nov 4, 2008, 9:16 am

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
The NetSAAver alert lists BOS-SFO @ $132++ o/w for next week. The web page doesn't show BOS-SFO, but instead BOS-LAX @ $263++ r/t.

Also, though no big deal: Interesting that the email alert lists all the promos at the o/w rate, and the web page lists them r/t. Haven't both been in r/t terms, before? (This was why I jumped when I saw "$132"; then I saw everything that the asterisk now means.)

Last, isn't it also unusual that this week's NetSAAvers are for next week? I wonder why.
Could that be because it's columbus day weekend and more people travel on long weekends? Just a guess but the only one I've got.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Deltahater, surely you jest.

chicaloca453, you mean Veteran's Day, no? Bingo. (I hadn't thought of it.)
Old Nov 4, 2008, 9:41 am

Yes, I was
Old Nov 4, 2008, 10:21 am

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond

Oy! I'm a whole month behind! I think I need a vacation! :lol:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.