Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Are your friends worth 10,000 AAdvantage miles? (1,000 miles per referral)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are your friends worth 10,000 AAdvantage miles? (1,000 miles per referral)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2012, 6:34 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
search this forum using member referral bonus....must have been a recent offer....the threads pop up.....
Old Feb 11, 2012, 6:51 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by liabaqus
I do not have any accounts right now. I hope to get sign up bonus when register.

I hope to open 2 accounts because I happen to have 2 different cards that both offer millage bonus. I think its safer to have separate AAdvantage account link to each of the cards.
You think wrongly and your strategy is not going to work and there is no point in doing this at all.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 7:32 pm

thanks guys for your response and suggestions!

I searched the forum but can not find any non-expried promotion code that are recent enough to try.

I will have 2 assigned AAdvantage numbers from 2 cards that I applied. I think I will have no choice but to have two accounts. Right?
Old Feb 11, 2012, 7:48 pm

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
thanks guys for your response and suggestions!

I searched the forum but can not find any non-expried promotion code that are recent enough to try.

I will have 2 assigned AAdvantage numbers from 2 cards that I applied. I think I will have no choice but to have two accounts. Right?
Once you have miles in both accounts you can merge them.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 7:49 pm

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
I do not have any accounts right now. I hope to get sign up bonus when register.

I hope to open 2 accounts because I happen to have 2 different cards that both offer millage bonus. I think its safer to have separate AAdvantage account link to each of the cards.

Try this:

http://millionmilesecrets.com/2011/1...sign-up-bonus/
Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:14 pm

thanks for the link, man!

It seems the code there expired in Jan. Does anyone have a working one now? Thanks!

Quoted from the link:
January 28, 2012 at 8:24 pm |
Just an FYI, I signed up for a new aadvantage account and the promotion code ETD10 has expired. It said to call customer service, which I did and they were able to credit me the 1,000 miles. I also saw a promo for 500 miles sign up bonus, using the code go2aa, don’t know if that one is still valid, but you can try your luck or do what I did.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 8:18 pm

So I can merge the mileages from 2 AA accts for free, right? Other earlier posts said no ?

I am pretty sure Delta skyMilage can merge 2 accts completely free.

Originally Posted by THECLIPPERS
Once you have miles in both accounts you can merge them.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:41 am

So I can merge the mileages from 2 AA accts for free, right? Other earlier posts said no ?

I am pretty sure Delta skyMilage can merge 2 accts completely free.
If they are both in the same name you can merge for free.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 1:45 pm

thanks for the link, man!

It seems the code there expired in Jan. Does anyone have a working one now? Thanks!

Quoted from the link:
January 28, 2012 at 8:24 pm |
Just an FYI, I signed up for a new aadvantage account and the promotion code ETD10 has expired. It said to call customer service, which I did and they were able to credit me the 1,000 miles. I also saw a promo for 500 miles sign up bonus, using the code go2aa, don’t know if that one is still valid, but you can try your luck or do what I did.
I was able to sign up using ETD10, getting the expiration statement, then calling AA Customer Service. The CS rep wanted a pending ticket number in order to sign me up for the 1000 points, luckily I had one from a BA redemption.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.