Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2010, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
Originally Posted by pi_girl
Does anyone know one that hasn't expired yet? I have not become a member yet and want to take advantage of any code out there. I have looked online and didn't see one. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to FT.

EDITED:
aa.com soccer promotion has ended

Last edited by miamigrad; Jan 3, 2010 at 12:22 pm Reason: Threads merged
Old Jan 1, 2010, 2:03 pm

Thanks

Thank You!
Old Jan 1, 2010, 2:04 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTal, pi_girl.

Your new post has been merged into the existing thread, and it appears the soccer promo is currently the lone one out there. Be sure to read the FAQ and the Wiki for learning much more about how to maximize your "pi in the sky" program.

Originally Posted by pi_girl
Does anyone know one that hasn't expired yet? I have not become a member yet and want to take advantage of any code out there. I have looked online and didn't see one. Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 1, 2010, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Posted a link to this AA site when I saw it advertised on TV recently but I guess no one saw that thread. Anyway the link still seems to be live and has a 1000 mile enrollment bonus (US residents):

www.aa.com/mismillas
Old Jan 1, 2010, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Herb687
Posted a link to this AA site when I saw it advertised on TV recently but I guess no one saw that thread. Anyway the link still seems to be live and has a 1000 mile enrollment bonus (US residents):

www.aa.com/mismillas
I don't know Spanish
Old Jan 1, 2010, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Using the enrollment code HIS09 mentioned on that site and the "inscribir en inglés" link should do the trick!
Old Jan 3, 2010, 6:05 pm

Just wanted to give a little feedback. I just signed up for AAdvantage using that promo code.

I went to the English page and used the HIS09 promo code and the enrollment went threw fine but it didn't give me a credit because it says the promo code had expired. So I guess make sure you use the spanish page.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 6:18 pm

Programs: AAdvantage PLT, AA 2MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MattinAustin
Just wanted to give a little feedback. I just signed up for AAdvantage using that promo code.

I went to the English page and used the HIS09 promo code and the enrollment went threw fine but it didn't give me a credit because it says the promo code had expired. So I guess make sure you use the spanish page.
welcome to FT, neighbor

be sure to check out Austin, Texas Mega Do - February 26 - 28, 2010
Old Jan 3, 2010, 11:05 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by MattinAustin

Welcome to FlyerTalk, MattinAustin! Thanks for reporting in. Sorry it didn't work out, but stick around and you won't sweat missing 1000 miles...peanuts!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:56 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
New customer

Im signing up a friend for AA now, any signup or referralbonuses to consider?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 9:41 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post13250666

Last edited by dstan; Jan 25, 2010 at 12:17 pm Reason: fixed link post-merge
Old Jan 25, 2010, 12:18 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by travelkid
Im signing up a friend for AA now, any signup or referralbonuses to consider?

travelkid, your thread has been merged into the existing thread on this topic. Perhaps there is some advice upthread. Also, please remember to try to search for existing relevant threads before posting new threads. Thanks.

/Moderator
Old Jan 25, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: AA Gold, rif-raf on most others; MBTA "valued customer"
Is there a new enrollment bonus?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a new enrollment bonus promo, similar to last year's MLS09?

Thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 7:41 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by bosnyc
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a new enrollment bonus promo, similar to last year's MLS09?

Thanks.
The answer hasn't changed since this question was last asked here about 10 hours ago
Old Jan 25, 2010, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by britenbsas
The answer hasn't changed since this question was last asked here about 10 hours ago
Is there a site out there suggesting that FT offers bonuses or something? It seems odd that three people have posted the same ? in the last 24 hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.