AAdvantage Enrollment / Signup Bonuses (archival)

Old Nov 23, 2008, 9:16 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Nope. Not now. And, as far as I know, not ever

But signing up is worth it anyway.

Cheers.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 9:25 am

Try registering for promotion code BNR08 after you signed up for an account. As of a few months ago, it gives a bonus of 1000 miles, posting after a few weeks.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 9:26 am

As an aside, I should mentioned that I found out about the code after my account creation and it still worked. So, it may be worth a try for anyone with an AA account, even if you have signed up a long time ago.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 12:20 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
How did you enter that code once your account was setup?
Old Nov 23, 2008, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by Nicksta
How did you enter that code once your account was setup?
I just did it also. Go to AAdvantage bonus offers and enter the code in the blank. Presto
Old Nov 23, 2008, 2:18 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Here's the previous thread on the BNR08 bonus:

Opening an AAdvantage Account
Old Nov 23, 2008, 7:29 pm

There is also a targeted promo for some AAdvantage members to refer others for enrollment. It's a 1000-mile bonus for each, but it requires the new member to have an AAdvantage activity of at least 750 miles by January 31st. If you're interested, you can contact me (through FT), and I'll send you the referral.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 8:32 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ckpeter
As an aside, I should mentioned that I found out about the code after my account creation and it still worked. So, it may be worth a try for anyone with an AA account, even if you have signed up a long time ago.
How long did it take for your one thousand miles to show up? I got the referral bonus promo, and I had my referrals sign up for that. None of them have received the bonus, and they signed up about 4 weeks ago.

Also, does anyone know if the 750 mile account activity includes anything? Like idine 1500 mile bonus and double shopping miles? Or does it have to be the "base" miles (meaning just the original shopping miles and original idine miles)? People at DL have had trouble with bonus miles not counting so I want to be sure my referrals get their full 750 so none of us lose out.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by chicaloca453
How long did it take for your one thousand miles to show up? I got the referral bonus promo, and I had my referrals sign up for that. None of them have received the bonus, and they signed up about 4 weeks ago.
I think mine showed up about a month after the registration. Note that I used the BNR08 code instead of a referral.
Old Nov 25, 2008, 9:29 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
The BNR08 code was used by my referrals after they signed up. Not sure if they'll actually see those miles as well as the 1k bonus they get for signing up and earning 750 points, but it's worth a shot. It hasn't been a month yet so I'll let them know.

Thanks for the reply.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 11:21 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Titanium?
Anyone feel like referring me and getting each of us the above mentioned sign up bonus (if you are part of the targeted promo)? I'm flying TOMORROW and have not signed up for AAdvantage yet! Let me know...
Old Jan 3, 2009, 9:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Titanium?
Originally Posted by BDL-FRA
Anyone feel like referring me and getting each of us the above mentioned sign up bonus (if you are part of the targeted promo)? I'm flying TOMORROW and have not signed up for AAdvantage yet! Let me know...
Thanks to all who have PM'd me...I have a referral!
Old Jan 3, 2009, 9:56 pm

Programs: AA PLT (Lifetime GLD), Hilton Silver, Marriott Silver, AA Dining VIP
Referrals Available

If you need a referral, just PM me and include your:

First Name
Last Name
E-Mail Address
Old Jul 20, 2009, 7:47 am

Any Current AAdvantage Enrollment Bonus?

I have three friends, one in Oz, another in Italy, the last one in the US, who could all use an AAdvantage enrollment bonus. I know there were some available a while ago, but is there any currently valid one?
Old Jul 20, 2009, 8:15 am

Programs: AA/BA/DL/US Air
30,000 after spending $750

I received this offer in the mail. It says to apply at www.fly3.citicards.com or call 1-800-204-6610. offer expires August 31 2009.

This American Airlines AAdvantage mileage offer is only valid for new Citi / AAdvantage accounts applied for by August 31, 2009, and excludes any other Citi / AAdvantage credit cards offered. The American Airlines AAdvantage miles will appear as a bonus in your AAdvantage account 8-10 weeks after you have met the purchase requirements.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.