Wiki Posts
Search

AA - Sabre Etix Detail Pnt

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2008, 11:23 am
Suspended
Original Poster

AA - Sabre Etix Detail Pnt

Just issued my DONE4 tix with AA. Just wondering where can I get a detail print out of the etix plate (ie, not just the email confirm from AA). Specifically I want to have the tax information detail print out to avoid arguments with checkin staff. Also the endorsement details as well (ie. Oneworld).

Thanks
Old Jul 28, 2008, 2:38 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, FB Platinum, Emirates
http://plane.lan.com/cgi-bin/recibo_...bo_eticket.cgi

The second one works for just about any e-ticket, and shows tax calculation etc. But note that classes reflect those of LAN, so the description might not be correct, and everything is in Spanish.
Old Jul 31, 2008, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any AA office can print you a passenger receipt on ATB2 stock; just get one when you're at the airport next time.

AA *should* fix its emails--most other airlines already send out all the ticket information on their emails.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.