Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Since UA is going for it .... (youtube)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2008, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Wink Since UA is going for it .... (youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ccinu-bY3s
Old Jun 13, 2008, 1:08 am

Reminds me of the MadTV skit with a similar message. Gotta give props to Southwest, though, for capitalizing on the insanity of the legacy carriers.
Old Jun 13, 2008, 9:28 am

Programs: BD Gold (and future SEN), 0.2MM AA EXP, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I believe I started seeing my first billboard ads about no fees a week or so ago. WN's PR department and firms have so much fodder handed to them right now, its gotta be like shooting fish in a barrel
Old Jun 13, 2008, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by jswadley
Reminds me of the MadTV skit with a similar message. Gotta give props to Southwest, though, for capitalizing on the insanity of the legacy carriers.
You got that right. Total insanity. Who would've ever guessed the legacy carriers would be so insane as to try to get their revenues to exceed their expenses.
Old Jun 13, 2008, 9:53 am
abk

Programs: AA LT Plat/8.1mm now with 1350 miles left in my account and proud of it.. SPG LT Titanium.
Originally Posted by Blumie
You got that right. Total insanity. Who would've ever guessed the legacy carriers would be so insane as to try to get their revenues to exceed their expenses.
or you could look at it the wn way which is to keep your expenses within your revenues.
Old Jun 13, 2008, 9:54 am

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
ive seen these southwest commercials a few weeks back. i think they are hilarious
Old Jun 13, 2008, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by abk
or you could look at it the wn way which is to keep your expenses within your revenues.
And of course AA is looking at all of its variable costs as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.