Wiki Posts
Search

CR7 and carry-on bags

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2008, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, PCR Plat/Amb
CR7 and carry-on bags

I'm taking my first flight on a CRJ-700 since adopting the "don't check a bag" philosophy, and it's been forever since I've been on one of those. These days, do they usually make you gate-check rollaboards? I'm Gold so hopefully I get to board somewhat early. Thanks!
Old May 12, 2008, 9:15 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Yes, you will check the bag on the jetbridge (usually) or on a cart as you board the AC if using stairs. You'll pick it up in a similar location upon arrival, as opposed to the regular baggage claim area.

Cheers.
Old May 13, 2008, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, PCR Plat/Amb
Thanks! At least I know I don't have to worry about upgrades.
Old May 13, 2008, 2:18 pm

Programs: AAExPlat HHGold AVLifeMiles
Its really not an issue. You hand them in on the way in, collect them on the way out. Actually quite comfotable.
Old May 14, 2008, 5:43 am

Other than you usually have to wait awhile for them to bring the luggage after arrival. I've found this a problem when I have tight connections!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.