Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting AA to UA in ORD

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2008, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, 2MM Mile
Connecting AA to UA in ORD

I searched and couldn't find anything specific. I'm traveling TPA to YHZ (Halifax) and need to arrive before 5pm. I naturally want to maximize my AA segments, and I also have E+ access on UA.

AA 1073 connects to UA 7602 in ORD with layover time of 1:32. Is that enough time to change terminals and re-enter security (at UA, with no status)?

Many thanks in advance to ORD pros!
Old May 12, 2008, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by JHark
AA 1073 connects to UA 7602 in ORD with layover time of 1:32. Is that enough time to change terminals and re-enter security (at UA, with no status)?
IIRC, it's actually walkable from Terminal 3 (AA) through Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 (UA), and avoids the need to re-clear security. If UA 7602 is actually an Air Canada flight, it may depart from Terminal 2.
Old May 12, 2008, 7:26 am

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP
Terminals 1, 2 and 3 are all connected airside. Your UA flight will, odds are, fly from either the F gates or the low-numbered C gates. If the latter, it will be quickest to walk from Terminal 3 to gate E2 and take a shuttle bus from there to ~C7.

http://www.chicagotraveler.com/chica...irport-map.htm

Also, UA 7602 is a United Express flight, not an Air Canada flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.