what is this? "AADVANTAGE --AIR INCENTIVES 1,000 (miles)"

Old Mar 19, 08, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 5MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by mlgagne View Post
Thanks for the answer to my (in many others opinion) title and question. It was refreshing not to get a blistering critic of either.
You're working hard to make friends around here, eh? I suspect it helped mapsmith provide a substantive answer to your question that our water boarding techniques were successful in eliciting additional detail about precisely what you were looking for.
Old Mar 19, 08, 7:52 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Blumie View Post
I suspect it helped mapsmith provide a substantive answer to your question that our water boarding techniques were successful in eliciting additional detail about precisely what you were looking for.
Old Mar 19, 08, 8:51 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor & IHG Plat; Meliá & HH & Marriott & Radisson Gold
I suspect it helped mapsmith provide a substantive answer to your question
Indeed. And the "Live Search Club" suggestion is virtually impossible to miss in the thread that had been linked to at least twice. Maybe the OP didn't follow up on the tips s/he was given earlier.

Last edited by IMH; Mar 19, 08 at 9:51 am Reason: Mod-requested removal of reference to deleted post
Old Mar 19, 08, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
OP, if you can dish it out you should be able to take it like a good sport. Otherwise I'll have to take back what I said about you here.
Old Mar 19, 08, 11:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA L/T Gold
Originally Posted by IMH View Post
Indeed. And the "Live Search Club" suggestion is virtually impossible to miss in the thread that had been linked to at least twice. Maybe the OP didn't follow up on the tips s/he was given earlier.
Maybe I did follow-up and did get the answer. Not sure if you were directing your missive to me or or others, indeed. After reading you comment several times, I'm still not sure what your point (if any) is....
Old Mar 19, 08, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 5MM; BA GLD
Can we stick a fork in this one? I think we all (or at least most of us) can agree that this board works best when folks take the time to write a desriptive thread title (something more than just "Question" or "Help needed" or (sorry, OP) "What is this?"), and when people ask a concise question, but not so concise that we have no idea what you're asking about. Of course threads that report on weather in a particular location or inquire about food service on a flight to Tulsa always are welcome.
Old Mar 19, 08, 11:57 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor & IHG Plat; Meliá & HH & Marriott & Radisson Gold
Yes, the fork's overdue

Originally Posted by mlgagne View Post
Maybe I did follow-up and did get the answer. [...] I'm still not sure what your point (if any) is....
I probably misunderstood your "thanks for the answer" as implying that the "Live Search Club" suggestion was new for you.

Can we stick a fork in this one?
The learned gentleman's suggestion is more than timely. Let's.

Of course threads that report on weather in a particular location or inquire about food service on a flight to Tulsa always are welcome.
Weather 175 miles SE of DFW is far more pleasant than yesterday, thanks. Food service on Tulsa flights, on the other hand, has not improved significantly.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: