Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD to be a mess tomorrow (2/6)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2008, 10:30 am

Programs: AA 1MM: PLAT
Weather is steadily deteriorating and they closed my company as of 11:30am CT (Northbrook, IL) and the expectation is that the weather will be worse before it is better. Original predictions were that this would end around 6pm - we have a Winter Storm Warning until 6pm tonight, 2/6. Most schools closed around ORD today.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 11:45 am

Programs: WorldPerks
My boss was scheduled to do EZE-ORD-DTW. They canceled that last night and rerouted him to EZE-DFW-DTW.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 12:42 pm

Programs: DL PM, .6MM; AA Plat; Marriott Platinum Premier
we are getting snowfall at a steady clip, but from the office window, it does not look like a blizzard or anything.

I am surprised at how many ORD - DFW flights are cxld today. I mean, Wednesday does typically have light load factors, but it seems like hardly anything is getting through from ORD to DFW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.