Wiki Posts
Search

On board AA duty free shop. Possible to reserve

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2008, 3:16 am
Original Poster

On board AA duty free shop. Possible to reserve

Hi
Anyone knows if it is possible to reserve some items on the on-board duty free shop?
Maybe buy them on land and then be picked up at plane?
thanks
Eduardo
Old Jan 23, 2008, 7:07 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
In many places, you purchase duty free and then pick them up on the boarding ramp. However, that's just normal duty-free purchase, not the on-board type.

What are you trying to buy and is there a reason you think that on-board stock may be an issue?
Old Jan 23, 2008, 7:18 am

it's not possible
Old Jan 24, 2008, 2:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jabrams72
In many places, you purchase duty free and then pick them up on the boarding ramp. However, that's just normal duty-free purchase, not the on-board type.

What are you trying to buy and is there a reason you think that on-board stock may be an issue?
I know the standard procedure of duty free shop, but I need to buy for a special present 4 boxes of "Longhorns Chocolate Pecans & Caramels by Lammes".
I'm from Argentina and going to TUS on February. I tried to buy them on-line but find none place to get them in advance.
If you know any source to get them it will be appreciated.
Eduardo
Old Jan 24, 2008, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by rockhoundm
I know the standard procedure of duty free shop, but I need to buy for a special present 4 boxes of "Longhorns Chocolate Pecans & Caramels by Lammes".
I'm from Argentina and going to TUS on February. I tried to buy them on-line but find none place to get them in advance.
If you know any source to get them it will be appreciated.
Eduardo

https://lammes.com/product.php?web_item_id=30
Old Jan 25, 2008, 9:11 am

Dont even count on the AA Duty free having it.

I just flew RT to EZE and in each direction everything I asked for was NOT in stock. They obviously do not stock it before each flight.

Peace!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.