Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2006, 4:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Admirals, PC Plat Ambassidor, CO PLT, UA Premiere Executive, Boycotting: Hilton, Delta, NWA,
This is the best idea ever.

Old Dec 10, 2006, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
I'm sure you will be an active contributer, especially at DFW since you always get drink chits and never use them!
Old Dec 11, 2006, 5:50 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1P
Originally Posted by Blumie
Wed., Nov. 15, 100p. JFK Term 9 AC. Walk down the aisle of the cubicles with the Lenovo desktop computers. Second to last cubicle on the left in the back of the rack with the T-Mobile brochures.
Located safely (but expired of course) behind the same T-Mobile brochures. Accepted and redeemed anyhow... nearly a month later @ JFK!
Old Dec 11, 2006, 6:03 am

although not as fun, many AC locations will give more coupons if you just go back up front and ask.

I remember once on a long layover in ORD, I went to the desk to ask for more, and one of the ladies behind the counter started digging through her purse, which drew hysterical laughter from her co-workers. Turns out that she wasnt going in her purse for drink coupons, but is sure looked like it at first.
Old Dec 13, 2006, 2:58 pm

DFW - A Concourse AC

A generous gentleman just insisted on buying my drink, so I'm passing along the good karma with a drink chit.

In a few moments I will place it behind the stack of GOLF CONNOISEUR magazines on the second shelf (from the top) of the magazine rack near the Cyber Cafe and Bar (easy access) of the AC in the A Concourse at DFW.

I hope someone can enjoy it!
Old Dec 13, 2006, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
ORD AC. On the bookcase opposite the back doors of the restrooms (not the side with the bank of payphones -- actually all of the phones but one have been removed -- the other side). Look in back of the t-mobile brochures.
Old Dec 14, 2006, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP/7.0MM
Smile RDU Dec 14th

4 drink chits are in the RDU AC (on our way to LGW) to help with your Happy Holidays. They can be found in the cube with the IBM printer in the T-Mobile ad rack to the left of the printer. They are near the back of the stack. They have no date but our last name written on them.

Good luck and good travels......Drink duff responsiblly
Old Dec 14, 2006, 5:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
ORD AC, on the bookshelf that hosts the book exchange (at the end of the AC near the windows that look over to Terminal G). Under the stack of Celebrated Living magazines.
Oh, man! I was there that day but didn't see this thread until today.
Old Dec 14, 2006, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA 2MM former EXP - driven away by "Enhancements", MVPG75, Hilton Diamond
ORD AC. On the bookcase opposite the back doors of the restrooms (not the side with the bank of payphones -- actually all of the phones but one have been removed -- the other side). Look in back of the t-mobile brochures.
A day later, thank you Blumie!

Last week I gave away a drink coupon - without the Treasure Hunt. I'll know better next time.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 2:23 pm

Programs: EXP
DFW - Terminal A A/C Treasure Hunt

There are 2 cups of cheer to be found. Look under my mousepad..
Old Dec 20, 2006, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
Master Thread on this subject HERE
Old Dec 30, 2006, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Saturday, Dec. 30 630p

ORD again. In the room adjacent to the computer cubicles that houses the copying machine, paper shredder and electric stapler (who knew that an AC memebership included access to an electric stapler?), in an 8x10 plastic frame behind the piece of paper with the header "Fax Guidelines."

Happy New Year!
Old Jan 3, 2007, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Lax 1/3/07

Two chances at the LAX AC this morning.

(1) Walk past the bar and into the TV room. Keep walking straight to the table in the far right hand corner as you enter the room. There's one behind the "Made Fresh Today" salads menu.

(2) Walk through this room into the second TV room, and there's another one behind the "Made Fresh Today" salads menu on the counter under the TV.
Old Jan 3, 2007, 10:01 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, HH Dia
ORD again. In the room adjacent to the computer cubicles that houses the copying machine, paper shredder and electric stapler (who knew that an AC memebership included access to an electric stapler?), in an 8x10 plastic frame behind the piece of paper with the header "Fax Guidelines."

Happy New Year!
A little late, but thank you, Blumie!
Old Jan 18, 2007, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
2007 AC Treasure Hunt Thread

ORD H/K, by the computers overlooking the Eagles. 2nd Computer from the left, behind the Lenovo placard above the monitor.

Come get some. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.