Holiday Safety Announcements, Super80-style

Old Dec 21, 2007, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I fly whomever offers the best flight(s) where and when I want to go (with some exceptions...)
Holiday Safety Announcements, Super80-style

Hi,

I was on AA1259 today (12/21), IAD->DFW on craft N410AA and the flight attendants did the cutest safety announcements -- "holiday style", they said. It was all in rhyming couplets. They got a nice round of applause at the end.

I was waiting to hear it again on my connection flight DFW->PHX(AA1875, craft N428AA) but that flight just had the "standard" safety announcement style.

Anyone transcribe it?
Old Dec 21, 2007, 9:04 pm

deleted

Last edited by shoodawg; Jun 9, 2009 at 7:19 pm
Old Dec 21, 2007, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM
Some flight attendants do nice rhyming and funny spiels during the holidays while other stick to the book. I like the break in routine and wish more FAs would give holiday announcements. I'll be flying Christmas Eve, so we'll see what happens.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.