Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals to let in AMEX Holders??? Any info?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2.54MM, UA Plat, HH Gld, SPG Gld, Marriott Gld
Admirals to let in AMEX Holders??? Any info?

I know I am late with this one, but was in the Admirals Club in ORD, and that's when I found out about the free T-Mobile WiFi. Thought "WoW" that's great! Finally! Then was informed, "Well we have to offer some benefit, because now AMEX card holders are allowed access to the Club".

Anybody, got any information on this? What's the benefit of paying $ 250.00 a year if I can just flash my AMEX Gold and enter for free.

I guess bringing two companions or something?

Thanks for the update.^
Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:43 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Yes, you are quite late.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...highlight=AMEX

Cheers.
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
Originally Posted by Rodr
I know I am late with this one, but was in the Admirals Club in ORD, and that's when I found out about the free T-Mobile WiFi. Thought "WoW" that's great! Finally! Then was informed, "Well we have to offer some benefit, because now AMEX card holders are allowed access to the Club".

Anybody, got any information on this? What's the benefit of paying $ 250.00 a year if I can just flash my AMEX Gold and enter for free.

I guess bringing two companions or something?

Thanks for the update.^
search will give you all the answers....

Programs: AA EXP, 1 MM, AC, HH Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hertz 5*
A benefit as an AC member is the free wi-fi. This and the Amex guests are discussed extensively in other threads.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:45 am

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, Hilton Dia, SPG PT, National Exec Elite, MAR Silver, Ex UA 1K
I agree with you but it I think it requires AMEX Platinum to get in. This was started several months ago.
Old Dec 21, 2007, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2.54MM, UA Plat, HH Gld, SPG Gld, Marriott Gld
Thanks all, I live a very sheltered life, plane to plane, hotel to hotel, and the cycle goes on and on.

:-::-:Cheer and Happy Holidays to all!:-::-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.