Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo: AA25X; Fly Two, Get One Free (Sep '07)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2007, 10:25 am
LRD
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
New Promo: AA25X; Fly Two, Get One Free (Sep '07)

Fly two round trips. Get one on us. Free*

AAdvantage Bonus Miles Airline:
American Airlines

Award:
Bonus Miles

Bonus Code:
AA25X
Register today by selecting the red "REGISTER" button below.

Dates:
Book your trip between September 13, 2007 and November 15, 2007.
Travel between September 13, 2007 and November 15, 2007.

Offer:
American Airlines is kicking off the fall season with a great new offer! Just book and fly two qualifying round trips on select flights between now and November 15, 2007, and earn 25,000 AAdvantage bonus miles - enough miles for a free* Economy Class award ticket to anywhere we fly within the continental U.S. and Canada.

Or, even better, fly four round trips and earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles, for a total of 50,000 miles. With all those miles, you'll be able to travel to Europe, Japan, Mexico, the Caribbean, or Hawaii**! You decide where your miles will take you!

Here is how it works:
Book and fly at least two qualifying round trips on nonstop flights on American Airlines to or from the cities noted below:

Between Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (DFW) and: Oakland, CA (OAK)
Portland, OR (PDX)
San Francisco, CA (SFO)
San Jose, CA (SJC)

Between Chicago, IL (ORD) and: Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Phoenix, AZ (PHX)
Portland, OR (PDX)
Reno, NV (RNO)
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)
San Diego, CA (SAN)
San Francisco, CA (SFO)
San Jose, CA (SJC)
Seattle, WA (SEA)
Tucson, AZ (TUS)

Between St. Louis, MO (STL) and: Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

Between Austin, TX (AUS) and: San Jose, CA (SJC)
Seattle, WA (SEA)

Between Nashville, TN (BNA) and: Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

To participate in this offer, simply register before you travel. Register online at www.aa.com/offers using promotion code AA25X.

You're just two trips from a free* trip, so get on board soon!

* Passenger and/or the AAdvantage member are responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and charges in association with award travel. Standard AAdvantage award terms and conditions apply. Seats for award travel are subject to capacity controls and may not be available on all flights.

** Some destinations require travel during off-peak periods in order to stay within the 50,000 mileage level associated with this promotion. For details, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.

Terms and Conditions:

* Offer valid for round-trip travel on nonstop flights on American Airlines marketed and operated flights between September 13, 2007 and November 15, 2007.
* Offer is valid on all purchased, published fares. Excludes tickets that are ineligible to earn AAdvantage base miles (for example, free award travel booked in T, U, and Z.) Visit www.aa.com/aadvantage for complete details.
* Round-trip travel is required. Round-trip travel is defined as two one-way trips booked in a single reservation under one ticket number. To qualify, the round trip must depart from and return to the same city or co-terminal. A maximum of one round trip is permitted per reservation. Open jaw and circle trips do not qualify.
* A maximum of 50,000 bonus miles may be earned for up to four qualifying round trips. Bonus miles will be posted to the account of the person traveling within six to eight weeks after qualifying flight activity is posted to the traveler's AAdvantage account.
* The bonus is not retroactive to reservations booked prior to September 13, 2007.
* Registration prior to travel is required.
* Travel on flights operated by other airlines such as American marketed codeshare and oneworld® flights does not qualify for this offer.
* Offer valid for residents of the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands only.
* Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification.

Link to aa.com.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 10:37 am
cxn

Looks like these are WN Markets as they have the same type of promo.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 10:42 am

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
Nothing great for short hops...
Old Sep 13, 2007, 11:00 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Titanium
Do promos like these usually allow trips that route thru these city pairs to qualify? i.e. if ORD->SEA is a qualifying trip, is BOS->ORD->SEA?
Old Sep 13, 2007, 11:34 am

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
Originally Posted by scolbath
Do promos like these usually allow trips that route thru these city pairs to qualify? i.e. if ORD->SEA is a qualifying trip, is BOS->ORD->SEA?
I would like to know that too. What if you book ORD-DFW-SFO - would that count?
Old Sep 13, 2007, 1:35 pm

Programs: Amex FHR elite travel agent, Ritz Stars, Hyatt Prive, Four Seasons Preferred Partner and others
Usually they do - but I have no idea if it varies from promotion to promotion.

This would be great to use in conjunction with a AMEX plat companion ticket. Both people would get the bonus for the cost of one ticket (x2 trips).
Old Sep 13, 2007, 1:44 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
The T&C Says round-trip nonstop travel. So seems to indicate O&D nonstop flights only.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA; Marriott; SPG; HH
This is a very good trip for a mileage run.
Ex: ORD-PHX twice will give you 11520 + 25000 bonus miles or 36,520 bonus miles. CPM is about .009.
Total cost is about $340. It's a one-night minimum though.

Mileage run anyone?
Old Sep 13, 2007, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
Originally Posted by badjuju
Ex: ORD-PHX twice will give you 11520 + 25000 bonus miles or 36,520 bonus miles. CPM is about .009.

Mileage run anyone?
I was definitely considering it. I came up with the same calculations and I also thought that it would be a good MR candidate.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 3:47 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Nothing from NYC area!!
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:28 pm

Mileage run anyone?
You don't have to spend the night for this promo, do you? I don't see that anywhere. Is that a condition of the fare?
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by artemis021
You don't have to spend the night for this promo, do you? I don't see that anywhere. Is that a condition of the fare?
I think badjuju was referring to the ticket price with the comment about an overnight. I don't see anything requiring a minimum stay. Wish I could get the flights from DFW for $340.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:48 pm

Programs: AA LTPLT UA1P Hilton Dia Marriott Plat
Do 4 RT's and get 50,000 miles

Just booked 2 to SJC ^ $233.80 each all in

Last edited by mach92; Sep 13, 2007 at 6:07 pm
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:51 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by artemis021
No overnight is required for the promotion, fares may have additional restrictions.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 4:58 pm

this calculation , math is based on plt/ explat 100%% bonus??

Mileage run anyone?
Am I correct in that ?

lowly golds are not getting 0.9 cpm?

Right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.