mileage award routing help please

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2007, 12:02 am
Original Poster

mileage award routing help please

I want to book this flight:

HNL-YVR-ANC YVR the stopover ANC the destination
SEA-HNL Open Jaw leaving SEA

I thought I understood the stopover rules...apparently not.
I booked part of my outbound today, but the international desk told me I couldn't route this way. She said I couldn't have a stopover in a foreign country (YVR). Is there a different way to route this trip that is "legal."
I'm on a cruise out of ANC so I need to end up in ANC and depart SEA-HNL. I'm confussed by this agent. She said she wouldn't "judge" but if I knew how to route this trip I could do it. Please give me your suggestions so I can complete the booking of this trip. Thanks.

UPDATE: Called back to clarify. New agent says Canada has nothing to do with not being able to have a stopover. It's that YVR is not a natural stopping point. Is this one of those cases that I should just call back and hope to get another agent or just reroute my trip?

Last edited by lkohawaii; Jul 10, 2007 at 2:04 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.