Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AUS-SNA and JFK-UVF

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2007, 6:08 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, US Chairman, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IC RA
Has anyone else noticed that the evening 738 from SNA doesn't seem to go anywhere? It comes in at night, but the schedule for the next day doesn't show it leaving...

Perhaps they're planning on flying it to MIA very early the next morning? MIA is a 737-heavy market, so perhaps this makes sense... Of course, if this is the plan, I don't know why they wouldn't go ahead and announce it...

Anyone? Bueller?
Old Jun 8, 2007, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Airlines Gold MVP
Originally Posted by stratofortress
Has anyone else noticed that the evening 738 from SNA doesn't seem to go anywhere? It comes in at night, but the schedule for the next day doesn't show it leaving...

Perhaps they're planning on flying it to MIA very early the next morning? MIA is a 737-heavy market, so perhaps this makes sense... Of course, if this is the plan, I don't know why they wouldn't go ahead and announce it...

Anyone? Bueller?
It is supposed to be a morning turn to MIA, but it hasn't been given the final go ahead.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, US Chairman, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IC RA
Originally Posted by MAH4546
It is supposed to be a morning turn to MIA, but it hasn't been given the final go ahead.
Any more word on when AUS might get the AUS-MIA flight?
Old Jul 19, 2007, 3:37 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the evening 738 from SNA doesn't seem to go anywhere?
Originally Posted by MAH4546
Would be nice to see this, but from some unscientific schedule observations the 10:30am AUS-DFW changes from a S80 to a 738 on 9/5/07. I'm guessing thats where the plane from SNA will go... at least for now.

Any more word on when AUS might get the AUS-MIA flight?
Surely someone knows something about this?
Old Jul 19, 2007, 4:25 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by netsean02
Surely someone knows something about this?
It would seem that the folks on this board (new and old alike) have chased away another knowledgeable poster. See the 787 Paris Air Show order thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.