Wiki Posts
Search

Releasing AA award seats to AUS-NZ

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2007, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
Releasing AA award seats to AUS-NZ

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances I'm in the unenviable position of having to abandon two AA-funded OneWorld business class award tickets before my husband & I can use the HNL-SYD and AKL-LAX segments. Because I realize how very, very difficult it is to find these business class awards, especially for AAdvantage members, I thought that I would, as a thank you to the FT board for all of the information I've learned here, give a heads up as to the upcoming availability of 2 seats as follows: 2 U class seats on Qantas #4 HNL-SYD on March 4, which is the true business class, not the Jet-Star version, and 2 U class seats on Qantas #25 AKL-LAX on March 28. We're also holding 2 U class seats on Qantas #189 SYD-AKL on March 7 but I don't think that those seats are as hard to find. I'll probably be releasing these award seats within the next 24 hours, so if you're interested, PM me & I'll do my best to give you a heads up right before I call AA. I apologize if this should have been posted on the Qantas board.
Old Feb 22, 2007, 9:49 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al
Thanks for the heads up, however, there's a very very good chance these seats will not be released back into U inventory once you cancel the awards (especially so close to the flight date).

-FlyerBeek
Old Feb 22, 2007, 9:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
You're right, of course. Duh. But it might be worth a try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.