Wiki Posts
Search

Lost iPod Returned - Thanks!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:19 am

Programs: AA Gold, Husband AA EXP (yeah!!) Hya Dia, Marriott
Originally Posted by ricktoronto
Hard to believe? Really?
Sorry, should have done roll eyes - I was being a bit sarcastic...
Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Blumie
Right, because it couldn't have been an FA, or a cleaner, or a maintenance person, or a caterer. So it must have been a passenger.
Just guessing, because I would HOPE a FA would have seen & returned it - they know him.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by brendamc
Just guessing, because I would HOPE a FA would have seen & returned it - they know him.
I'm just guessing, too, but I think a lot of these things disappear with the cleaners and the maintenance folks, as opposed to the passengers and the FAs (I got back my $750 worth of ipod and Bose headphones due to the diligence of an FA on LAN), but in a situation like this everyone's a suspect!
Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:29 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Right, because it couldn't have been an FA, or a cleaner, or a maintenance person, or a caterer. So it must have been a passenger.
Probably a coach passenger, illegally crossing into the FC cabin, perhaps even stealing stuff on their way back to coach after using the FC lav.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:31 pm

Programs: NWA, AA
I lost one of those little round cd case things full of kids movies on a DFW-MCO flight 2 years ago. The lost&found agents at MCO could not have sounded less helpful when I called AA.
Old Feb 15, 2007, 10:29 am

I'm just guessing, too, but I think a lot of these things disappear with the cleaners and the maintenance folks, as opposed to the passengers and the FAs (I got back my $750 worth of ipod and Bose headphones due to the diligence of an FA on LAN), but in a situation like this everyone's a suspect!
True, but don't the FA's usually go through the cabin before the cleaners board? I just assume they did - maybe not...
Old May 29, 2007, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Last week I left my Palm in the seatback when we deplaned at SFO. Within an hour I got a call on my cellphone from the ramp ops manager. ^ ^ ^

Not sure how he located me so quickly, perhaps the manifest (good reason to put your cell # in the record).

Anyways, many thanks to AA and its many fine employees, who never cease to amaze me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.