Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did everyone check email for 10% off coupon?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Hilton Gold, Lindy Award Winner (2013)
Thumbs up Did everyone check email for 10% off coupon?

I don't see another thread discussing this so...

When you book travel on AA.comŽ by March 31 and fly by April 30, 2007, you'll receive a 10% discount valid for up to six passengers. In addition to this exclusive offer, AA.com puts you in control to:
Earn up to 500 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles for booking on AA.com
Set up an alert by phone, pager, PDA, or email to notify you of boarding gate information and flight departure or arrival status
Check in and print your boarding pass for your domestic flight
Pre-reserve and change seat assignments
Purchase upgrades

Discount Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offer Details:
Eligible travel: New reservations for one-way or round-trip** travel to all American Airlines destinations, both domestic and international, excluding codeshare flights
This discount applies to all published fares
Discount code may not be applied to previous reservations, placed on hold or purchased
For other questions about AA.com Discount Codes go to AA.com
Please print a copy of this email for your records. AA.com discount codes cannot be reissued or replaced
Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:45 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by TR7_DFW
I don't see another thread discussing this so...

When you book travel on AA.comŽ by March 31 and fly by April 30, 2007, you'll receive a 10% discount valid for up to six passengers. In addition to this exclusive offer, AA.com puts you in control to:
Earn up to 500 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles for booking on AA.com
Set up an alert by phone, pager, PDA, or email to notify you of boarding gate information and flight departure or arrival status
Check in and print your boarding pass for your domestic flight
Pre-reserve and change seat assignments
Purchase upgrades

Discount Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offer Details:
Eligible travel: New reservations for one-way or round-trip** travel to all American Airlines destinations, both domestic and international, excluding codeshare flights
This discount applies to all published fares
Discount code may not be applied to previous reservations, placed on hold or purchased
For other questions about AA.com Discount Codes go to AA.com
Please print a copy of this email for your records. AA.com discount codes cannot be reissued or replaced
I got the discount code and in my haste and glee to book the darn ticket, I booked and paid for the wrong day. Called AA right away and was told this was a one time use and since the ticket was paid for (not yet issued) they could cancell the ticket, but I wont be able to use the code again Oh well, I guess in order to save face, I will use my never used AA Credit Card and get the no interest for 6 months payment plan.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plt
I haven't gotten that email. I could actually use it too!
Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA GLD 1.3MM, WN A+/CP, HH DIA, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz 5*
Seems like everyone and their dog are getting these 10%-off coupons, both via electronic and snail mail. No love for me, though.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3MM
10%

E-mail arrived today ... no trips on the horizon, so I guess it's time to start planning!
Old Jan 15, 2007, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, United Silver, National Exec
I got one this afternoon. Of course it came immediately AFTER I booked about $5K worth of tickets.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 7:31 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Originally Posted by flyupfront
I got one this afternoon. Of course it came immediately AFTER I booked about $5K worth of tickets.
If it's all one ticket (or two) then it might be worth cancelling and rebooking with the 10% off, even with the cancellation fee.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 7:41 pm

no discount here either.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA Plat,Marriott Silver,Starwood Gold
Got mine in the mail last week. I am just waiting for a good time to use it. I have times when I have 4 or more traveling with me.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:15 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP (5.8MM Airpass) Delta Gold Medallion Marriott Platinum
It might be targeted to certain travelers- maybe those who book discounted tickets who are more price elastic?
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:22 pm

Programs: AA Plat
no 10% coupon yet. I am holding off booking flights for March to see if the coupon arrives in the next day or so.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:30 pm

Got the coupon

Got the coupon....
WOW! First time ever I get one on this discounts.
Tomorrow I have to book, i will try it.^
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:30 pm

Programs: aa plat in funkytown tx
girlfriend got hers^ i'm still waiting on mine
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:32 pm

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Originally Posted by Animgif
If it's all one ticket (or two) then it might be worth cancelling and rebooking with the 10% off, even with the cancellation fee.
Any experiences where the 10% discount was applied by AA after ticketing (within 24 hrs) if you call? I just booked 2x LAX-LHR pax.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:36 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Got the email this afternoon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.