Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selction on IB

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2007, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Seat selction on IB

A search of the IB forum wasn't much help... I am on AA7614 ORD-MAD and since this is on IB metal I have not been able to make a seat selection. My travel agent made one for me, but I would like to change it...

IB.com doesn't use the same locator as AA...

1. How can I?
2. Which seat on an A340? (6'3")

Gracias
Old Jan 3, 2007, 2:24 pm

Programs: AA Gold
As far as seating you can check on seatguru.com. Iberia is not listed but you could search for A340 on other airlines like Air France.

Last edited by ssoul; Jan 3, 2007 at 2:30 pm
Old Jan 3, 2007, 2:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Did you trying calling AA on the phone?
Old Jan 3, 2007, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA- EXP 3mm, Marriott Titanium(Lifetime), *wood Plat, Hertz Pres. Circle, *bucks Gold, Joan Ranger
I personally like 1a, This allows me the window space w/o getting beat up by people walking by & food carts. Also, if you put the seat up a little it is possible to "hop" over the person in 1b if they are sleeping.

The seats are pretty good as I recently flew JFK-MAD-ORD.

Also, the IB flights posted quickly to my AA account which was great!
Old Jan 3, 2007, 5:13 pm

Programs: aa exp
just ask the travel agent for the amadeus booking reference and you can do seats on ib web site
Old Jan 3, 2007, 5:18 pm
Suspended

For J on IB definately go for the first row sides followed by bulkhead middle - these seats seemed to have better legroom than the other seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.