Wiki Posts
Search

Back to the AA Fold / 1st MR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, *A Plat
Thumbs up Back to the AA Fold / 1st MR

I recently moved from NYC to Houston. After a brief flirtation with CO out of sheer convenience (and a status match to Gold), I've finally decided that I will keep my loyalties with AA. CO is a fine airline, most of the time, but there have been so many annoying screw-ups over the past few months that flying up to DFW for an AA flight makes more sense in most cases, with some exceptions for non-stop short business trips (e.g. this weekend IAH-MSY). In general, the upgrading process on AA is more straightforward and more reliable, and when traveling with the wife and 13 month old AA employees are much more kid-friendly.

As a result, I am doing my first MR at the end of December (IAH-DFW-LGW-DFW-IAH) (with 1 night stopover) to requalify for PLT (booked A/I). DFW-LGW is a 763, seat 3D, LGW-DFW is 777, seat 9J.

The wife thinks this is bizarre -- but likely will not after another year of high frequency upgrades for both of us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.