Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Swiss Knights Fondue and Cheese purchase for AA miles master thread.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss Knights Fondue and Cheese purchase for AA miles master thread.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by ngupta
What do I do now? HELP
Eat cheese? (sorry)

I have an email from Emmi stating there is no limit to how many miles you can earn from this. This is BS.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by martian
...!!!

Surely this is not legal??
I just left them a voice message to that affect since they are not answering the phone. I think AA may have to get involved and force them to honor the original terms, which said nothing of limited supplies or any right to change the promotions terms.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by rrgg
Eat cheese? (sorry)

I have an email from Emmi stating there is no limit to how many miles you can earn from this. This is BS.
Can you post the text here?
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by dhacker
Guess someone seriously miscalculated.

Does anyone have a screen shot of the original T&C's?

Here is a link to a cached version of the web form. The only T&C shown bounces you to AA.

http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache...s&ct=clnk&cd=9
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:50 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat.
I have 150 codes to enter.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
For what it's worth, I have a screen shot of the original home page (www.pressingissues.com/aa) that has the 'Click here to redeem your American Airlines AAdvantage miles'.

Unfortunately, I don't have the terms and conditions or the page where you entered the codes.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:54 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AA Plat.
Has anyone received ANY miles. I entered my first codes 2-1/2 weeks ago. Will we even get the miles for those codes? This really stinks. Pulling the plug on a friday afternoon after the phones are off is just cowardly.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:55 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
Originally Posted by birdiebob
For what it's worth, I have a screen shot of the original home page (www.pressingissues.com/aa) that has the 'Click here to redeem your American Airlines AAdvantage miles'.

Unfortunately, I don't have the terms and conditions or the page where you entered the codes.
Maybe I won't be getting in on the group buy after all. Too bad these are still not even arriving in the Southwest. The promotional rounds will probably show up long after the promotion is gone.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 2:56 pm

Given this turn of events, I guess I'm glad that I only had three codes that I hadn't yet entered. I also guess I'm glad that my lunchtime trip to Albertsons yielded no cheese.

The whole thing stinks, but I have a bad feeling that Emmi will be able to use their "while supplies last" language to get out of it.

Mike
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA-plt
Originally Posted by loudgonzo
I've found nothing at 2 Tom Thumbs, 1 Albertons, and 2 super targets, I have seen the Swiss Knights brand at these stores, but nothing with the promo. Stores I've been to are in Plano, Richardson, Wylie...Nada I have given up looking for the cheese.
Wow, I am glad I took my own advise.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA Platinum 2.3MM (Lifetime PLT)
I have the terms and conditions from last night.

If anyone needs it, contact me or please explain how I can make it available on FT.

I would very much appreciate a copy of the e-mail saying there is no limit.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by nako
I have a bad feeling that Emmi will be able to use their "while supplies last" language to get out of it.

Mike
But, I don't see that language anywhere on their website.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by tarheel99
But, I don't see that language anywhere on their website.
See post #337 earlier in this thread, which quoted the relevant portion of the (now obsolete) T&Cs for this promo.

Mike
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by nako
Given this turn of events, I guess I'm glad that I only had three codes that I hadn't yet entered. I also guess I'm glad that my lunchtime trip to Albertsons yielded no cheese.

The whole thing stinks, but I have a bad feeling that Emmi will be able to use their "while supplies last" language to get out of it.

Mike
Huh?
Old Dec 1, 2006, 3:10 pm

Originally Posted by dhacker
Huh?
What part of my post is so hard to understand?

Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.