Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you for checking in with an agent

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2006, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum
Thank you for checking in with an agent

Yeasterday I had the need to checkin with an agent versus being able to use curbside or the kiosk (Running a bit late!). The agent was mroe than happy to help me and gave me a number of options to choose from in my rebooking. When everything was done they thanked me for checking in with a agent, keeps them in a job.

I said I actually prefer dealing with a person rather then a terminal but don't get to usually. They said you can always use an agent and don't "have" to use the kiosk. Kind of nice to know in a world of automation there's still people out there!!

Last edited by skAAtinsteph; Sep 12, 2006 at 9:01 am Reason: spelling!
Old Sep 12, 2006, 9:07 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I always check in with an agent. I just don't like giving my luggage to the curbside check in.
Old Sep 12, 2006, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by skAAtinsteph
Yeasterday I had the need to checkin with an agent versus being able to use curbside or the kiosk (Running a bit late!). The agent was mroe than happy to help me and gave me a number of options to choose from in my rebooking. When everything was done they thanked me for checking in with a agent, keeps them in a job.

I said I actually prefer dealing with a person rather then a terminal but don't get to usually. They said you can always use an agent and don't "have" to use the kiosk. Kind of nice to know in a world of automation there's still people out there!!
I am happy the kiosks don't ask you if you want to standby (for free)
I wanted to go Standby SNA-SJC. I was going to go on the 7pm flight as it was only 1/2 hour before the 6:25 flight. The ticket agent asked if I wanted to standby for the 6:25 flight. I asked if there were any A seats left and she printed me a BP right there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.