experience extending Business Extraa cert

Old Jul 24, 06, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

experience extending Business Extraa cert

I have a AA Business Extraa cert that expires this year.

Any experience in extending these (or redeposting and re-requesting)?
Old Jul 25, 06, 10:57 am

Programs: aa exp
No problem to re deposit it they will charge you 100.00. just give them a call and they will give you the address to send it in.
Old Sep 30, 10, 9:46 am

redepositing expired & multiple certs?

Resuscitating an old thread --

Has anyone succeeded in redepositing expired certs? I have a couple old upgrades that in principle I'd be inclined to return for points.

I thought I remembered a discounted price for redepositing multiple BusinessExtrAA certs at once, but I couldn't find any such information on their site. Anyone know?
Old Sep 30, 10, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus
Originally Posted by bedelman View Post
Resuscitating an old thread --

Has anyone succeeded in redepositing expired certs? I have a couple old upgrades that in principle I'd be inclined to return for points.

I thought I remembered a discounted price for redepositing multiple BusinessExtrAA certs at once, but I couldn't find any such information on their site. Anyone know?
I just canceled an award ticket last week. The Meeting Services agent said there would be no fee for redeposit as I was EXP (which is posted as a benefit for Aadvantage awards), but BE customer support said no. After cancellation of the ticket, I had to contact BE Customer Service to get the points back. The charge was $150
Call BE Customer Service or send them an email for info. Most of the points would have expired at the end of 2008. I claimed the award at the end 2008, and at the end of 2009 I booked a reservation for the end of September. The points were returned the next day. It would be great if BE would provide more details about their program online. A feature was just added. Your employees can now put your BE number in their profile, so it populate the res automatically... I don't know if that will work.. I always put my number in an still get missing points and have to wait about 3 months for them to correct the balance. As I noted in another thread, if the 3 months takes you past the end of the year you would lose expiring points before you got the ones you might have needed for an award.

Last edited by mvoight; Sep 30, 10 at 10:01 am
Old Oct 12, 10, 10:21 am

I called BusinessExtrAA Customer Service. $150 to redeposit a cert. (Perhaps a discount for further redeposits at the same time; I didn't ask since that doesn't apply to me.) No redeposits possible of certs that have already expired.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: