Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Theft: items stolen from AA checked baggage / luggage (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Theft: items stolen from AA checked baggage / luggage (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2013, 12:50 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by SilentMonarch
For the record, I suffered no loss or breakage of the wine I brought home, although I was concerned about getting a bunch of clothes soaked in grape juice when I got back.
Did AA make you ship the wine in those special airplane bottle protectors?
Old May 17, 2013, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA & DL / SPG & HGP
No, I started using them when I could no longer manage to carry on a case between my 22" roller and packback (and even then it was more like 6-10 bottles... when they did the liquids mess (2003?) I had no choice (since I don't use a suitcase).

And their not airline boxes, their more shipping boxes... I bought them at a liquor store (it was one in Belmont I think).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.