FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair-445/)
-   -   *Fly More Segments. Get More AAdvantage Miles.* (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair/545573-fly-more-segments-get-more-aadvantage-miles.html)

Parisbeba Apr 7, 2006 10:44 am

*Fly More Segments. Get More AAdvantage Miles.*

Dear Ms. Parisbeba

Choose American, American Eagle® and AmericanConnection® every time you fly on a purchased, published fare between April 15 and June 30, 2006, and you could accumulate thousands of AAdvantage® bonus miles with this special offer:

When you fly You'll earn*
8 segments 1,000 bonus miles
12 segments 3,000 bonus miles
16 segments 6,000 bonus miles
20 segments 10,000 bonus miles
24 segments 15,000 bonus miles
Each additional segment after 24 500 bonus miles

To qualify for this promotion, you must register prior to travel. Simply visit www.aa.com/offers or call our AAdvantage Dial-In® system at 1-800-882-8880 and enter Promotion Code AA200.

Your bonus miles will get you thousands of miles closer to some of the AAdvantage program's most popular travel awards, like class-of-service upgrades, Admirals Club® memberships, and more! And remember, you also earn up to 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles for every American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection trip you purchase at AA.com®.

On American Airlines, you can fly just about everywhere you need or want to go. Rack up your bonus mile segments to destinations across the U.S., or to key cities in Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Japan, Central and South America, even India and China. Your bonus miles can take you to fabulous beaches, historical locations and exciting adventure spots around the world! And remember, AA.com is your only source for American's Lowest Fare Guarantee.

In addition to the miles you earn for flights on American, every time you use a Citi® / AAdvantage® card to book hotels, rent cars or purchase gifts, or for any other credit card transactions, you'll earn even more miles! If you do not already have a Citi® / AAdvantage® card, call 1-800-FLY-4444 today to apply for a Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®.

Make the most of this exclusive bonus mileage offer by choosing American for all your air travel. We want your business - all of it - and we'll reward you for your loyalty mile after mile after mile.

Sincerely,

Kurt Stache
President
AAdvantage Marketing

*Offer is valid for travel on any purchased, published fare for flights marketed and operated by American Airlines, American Eagle and AmericanConnection service. Offer is valid for recipients of this mailing only. Bonus miles do not count toward elite-status qualification. Travel must be completed between April 15, 2006, and June 30, 2006. Bonus mile levels shown are not cumulative. The maximum number of miles that can be earned through this offer by flying 24 segments is 15,000. Each additional segment over 24 will earn 500 bonus miles. Qualifying Booking Classes: Offer is valid for travel on any purchased, published fare in First, Business or Economy Class (excludes fares beginning with Q, S, N or O and all other fares defined as ineligible for standard AAdvantage mileage accrual). Registration Requirement: You must register for this offer prior to travel. This offer is not retroactive. Register online at www.aa.com/offers or by calling the AAdvantage Dial-In system at 1-800-882-8880. Follow the prompts and, when asked, enter promotion code AA200.

Citibank is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies. Citi, Platinum Select and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

I signed up, anyone else get this today?? :D

brp Apr 7, 2006 10:48 am

I hadn't gotten this...but I just registered...doesn't seem to be targeted. Thanks for the post ^.

Cheers.

nako Apr 7, 2006 10:50 am

Originally Posted by brp
I hadn't gotten this...but I just registered...doesn't seem to be targeted. Thanks for the post ^.

Thanks on this end as well - I was able to register with no problems. :)

Mike

plasticman Apr 7, 2006 10:51 am

Same here. No problem registering. Thanks Parisbeba

g33kgrl Apr 7, 2006 10:54 am

Interesting...the offer isn't listed yet on the Aadvantage offers page linked in the email, but the code seems to have worked for me too. :)

Parisbeba Apr 7, 2006 10:56 am

Your Welcome guys!!

I am wondering why I hadn't seen it posted here, but I realize that I have done over 30 segments so far this year, and have about another 16 to go before end of May.

Funny thing, I won't benefit from this one :mad: My mr's are all on o, q and s...but nonetheless, I still registerd!!

MileageGoblin Apr 7, 2006 11:09 am

deleted

hauteboy Apr 7, 2006 11:09 am

Gah.. I'm flying 4 segments on the 14th..

chris78cpr Apr 7, 2006 11:15 am

Thanks for the advice on the offer! :D I've registered and im gonna be doing a load of segments starting on april 13th! :( But i have about 6 booked for after the 15th. Must book some more now!

Chris

Fly AA J all the way Apr 7, 2006 11:17 am

Seems by making EXP possible with segments, and with this new offer, AA is encouraging people to travel lots of segments now, and focusing more on that :confused:

Mormik Apr 7, 2006 11:20 am

I was able to register! I have 8 segments coming up oin April/May. Thanks!

TheDudeAbides Apr 7, 2006 11:21 am

Originally Posted by hauteboy
Gah.. I'm flying 4 segments on the 14th..

Me too. Five segments on the 11th to the 13th, but still have exactly 8 more booked from the 15th through June 30. I was also able to register with no problems.

JDiver Apr 7, 2006 11:21 am

Thank you for the post! And even if you are flying on some apparently ineligible fares, it makes sense to sign up - you benevr know how ell designed these things are, and I had lots of miles post on, iirc, JAP04 - presumably some of my trips were ineligible, but upgrades pushed the fare code into one that was covered somehow - I still can't figure it out, but I never did complain to AA. :D

Originally Posted by Parisbeba
Your Welcome guys!!

I am wondering why I hadn't seen it posted here, but I realize that I have done over 30 segments so far this year, and have about another 16 to go before end of May.

Funny thing, I won't benefit from this one :mad: My mr's are all on o, q and s...but nonetheless, I still registerd!!

iris30 Apr 7, 2006 11:28 am

Thanks! I have 4 segments coming up (after the 15th). Three of the 4 will qualify. Often my business travels are in those deep discount classes though.

belleNY Apr 7, 2006 11:32 am

I just registered, and now will sign Mr B up now. We have some flights scheduled, with more likely. Thanks, we haven't gotten the letter ourselves.