Wiki Posts
Search

AA cabin music

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2006, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
AA cabin music

Just curious if anyone knows what the music you hear when boarding? I've heard it mainly on AE and on international flights. It's somewhat like Enya, maybe it is. Thanks.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 7:52 am

Programs: My opinions are not those of AA or any affiliates of AMR Corp.
Music on AE is Enya, it's part of their CD that has the demo on it.

Music that you hear on 737, 757, 767, 777, and A300 are all music that is from the audio from the plane. It is changed at the beginning of the month by Rockwell Collins for the whole month.

Usually, we don't get to change the channel that is playing, but I have found recently that we are again able to select between 4 channels again. I usually try to find a channel that is upbeat, instead of something dreary.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Excellent. Thanks for the quick reply. And a happy belated birthday to you as well.
Old Apr 2, 2006, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by sluggoaafa
I usually try to find a channel that is upbeat, instead of something dreary.
I don't think even the theme to Benny Hill will improve my mood on a 757
Old May 17, 2006, 2:10 pm

Programs: *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sluggoaafa
Music on AE is Enya, it's part of their CD that has the demo on it.

Music that you hear on 737, 757, 767, 777, and A300 are all music that is from the audio from the plane. It is changed at the beginning of the month by Rockwell Collins for the whole month.

Usually, we don't get to change the channel that is playing, but I have found recently that we are again able to select between 4 channels again. I usually try to find a channel that is upbeat, instead of something dreary.

Which Enya Song?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.