Wiki Posts
Search

Differences in in 763 F/J seats

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2006, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Originally Posted by kanebear
On the flights with the subpar J, did you walk through a cabin with brown seats up front?
Definitely no "other" F section. I most definitely know a 762 when I board one

And BTW, I found the older J seat far better.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 7:29 pm

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
The only other thing I can think of is that AA pulled a Hawaii config aircraft out of storage that they haven't reconfigured yet. Admittedly I haven't been aboard one of the new 763s with the signature interior. I've had a ton of 763 flights (all between So. America and DFW/MIA) but they've always been the good 'ol classic itty-bitty-bins.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kanebear
The only other thing I can think of is that AA pulled a Hawaii config aircraft out of storage that they haven't reconfigured yet. Admittedly I haven't been aboard one of the new 763s with the signature interior. I've had a ton of 763 flights (all between So. America and DFW/MIA) but they've always been the good 'ol classic itty-bitty-bins.
Can't be that, since AA doesn't have any 763s in storage (nor has AA had any 763s in storage for at least the past few years). All the Hawaii config. 763s were converted to regular 60-62 inch pitch 763s in 2003 when the 763s lost first class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.